Chapter 5️⃣0️⃣

"Becky! Becky!!!" Freen shouts as she catching her from behind but becky keep walking and dont responding onto her. She was walking along the hallway, with a thought of disappoinment in her mind. Freen sighing and running to catch her.

"Rebecca!" Freen shouts as she finally could hold her wrist while panting hardly after the quick run to catch becky just now. Becky's feet stop as she slowly to turn around, seeing freen's face who was looking so worried and flustered while catching her breath.

Becky wriggling her wrist, making freen's hand loosen from her wrist. She look at freen coldly.

"What do you want?" Becky ask coldly and that time, freen quickly know she was in trouble.

"Becky, did i do something wrong? Im sorry if i —-"

"No, you didn't." Becky cut her words and walking away makes freen one more time quickly take her step, standing in front of becky and block her from walking futher more. Becky look up to see freen's face and could see those shaky nervous eyes of her.

"I did. I know. What is my fault becky? Tell me. Please" Freen softly said makes becky's eyes somehow stares onto her deeply.

"You wont kiss me. You dont like kissing me. You want to avoid kissing me right now hm? I got it." Becky said with her voices sounds so annoyed and in a mocking tone. Freen gasped as she facepalming herself right now.

Oh god, this little girl is so sensitive!

"Becky, that's not what i mean. I swear." Freen said and slowly reach for becky's hands, holding it gently to persuade her.

"But that's what i think, freen."

"Then whatever you're thinking right now is wrong, becky. I swear to you, that's not what i mean. I just——"

Freen look down with a deep sigh while becky raise her eyebrows.

"I just?"

"I-i just too embarrassed towards our friends. That's all becky. I swear. Forgive me please?" Freen said with her eyes was really getting upset makes becky who coldly staring onto her just now slightly smirking. At that time too, freen could persuade and calm her instantly.

"Then kiss me right now." Becky pout her lips with her cute puppy face makes freen slightly smiling in relief. Freen then tap her nose twice with her wide smile, adoring becky's cuteness.

"Not here." Freen whispered makes becky raise her eyebrows and smirking much more wider.

"Then should we go to my room? Daddy?" Becky whispered back makes freen gasped of the naughty nickname that becky gave. Freen gulped hardly with her widened eyes.

Becky chuckled and grab freen's shirt collar, pulling freen more closer to her before she lean onto freen's ears.

"I want to claim my favor that i did to you that day. So come to my room right now." Becky whisper before she push freen and walking away towards her room. Freen gasped one more time. This little girl is so bold. Look at her right now seducing freen just like that.

"I dont know how should i control myself then tonight." Freen mumbled with a heavy breath blew out from her mouth. She a little bit trembling with a thought of rebecca. And only rebecca can makes she feels like that.