Chapter 2️⃣

"Irin! Gummybear! Why did you drag me!" Becky shouts as irin still dragging her far away from freen. When they were at the other side of stairs, irin slowly to let go of becky's hand and she breath loudly as if she was being catch by a ghost just now.

Becky furrowed her eyebrows.

"What? Why did you—-"

"Its P'freen, becky. Freen sarocha chankimha." Irin said as she then slowly walking with becky follow her from behind with her wrinkled eyebrows. She's really in weird.

"So what? What if she's freen sarocha chankimha?" Becky said while shrugging her shoulder makes irin stop from walking and facing becky. Irin then sighing loudly.

"She's a freaking the most cold blooded, discipline, genius,popular and stern woman in this university. She just unbeatable, becky. Please dont mess up with her." Irin said as becky slightly raise her eyebrows, digesting what her bestfriend said.

Irin then suddenly grabbing her hand, as they started to walking again, side by side.

"But you know what?" Irin whispered makes becky look at her in interest.

"What?" Becky whispered too.

Irin then grabbing becky's hand as they right now walking towards a bench that placed nicely in front of the river and also under the big tree of the university. They take a sit as irin then looking at becky as if she want to have a gossip sessions. But actually its true, this is a gossip sessions about freen sarocha.

"But, everyone said that p'freen has a dick. Yeah.. Just like a man have... " Irin said makes becky's eyes widened and then her mouth hang opened in shock. She look at irin's face in terribly shock.

"SERIOUSLY??!!" Becky shout as irin quickly shut her up.

"Shhh!"

"Okay okay. B-but h-how can...? Its so impossible!"

"Its not impossible, becky. Look at her. She's exist. And i also had heard a case like this before at another countries. So hm. Its possible." Irin said while humming and avert her eyes towards the river of their university.

Becky gulping and really can't believe this. How can?

"But she's totally woman at the outside!" Becky state again makes irin chuckled.

"Yes. But not inside. Everyone know this rebecca. And her health information also have note about this. Plus, her friends also comfirm this as they dont denied it. And you know what?"

"What again?!"

"Everyone in this university, especially girls were going crazy over her because of that. I mean, before they know that freen have that 'thing', they already going crazy over her because of her hot, and gorgeous pyhsical. But when they know.... Wah, they become much more interested on her. Crazy right?" Irin said makes becky nodding in understand.

"Crazy. But yeah, i can't denied that she's hot and gorgeous. But still, they are crazy." Becky shrugged her shoulder.

"What?! You said she's hot?!" Irin smirking makes becky glare to her and a glimpse of flustered were exist on her face.

"W-what?! In just saying! Im just saying okay! She's still a jerk to me." Becky reply makes irin giggle.

"Alright alright...."

With that, they were having a little chit-chat for the first time together again after 3 years. Rebecca patricia armstrong or should we call as becky? She's a 21 years old woman, a caucasian and totally have those western-features on her face. Before this, she lived at england and somehow, today is her first day at this university as her parents want her to continue her study here.

For your information, this university is own by her family. Armstrong family. That's why, she get to get inside this top university easily despite her not - so good grades. Its her's. Of course she have a full access.

She's a totally queen bee at her old school. She have everythings too, especially her looks. She get to attract everyone she want with only by her looks. She's a bold, flirty and somehow a player too when it comes to man.She have date more than 10 men in her life. Or should we say more that 20 men?

She's that player.

And for sure, she gonna be the same as what she did before. Still being a player, and still being a popular, famous, queen bee of the university.