Chapter 1️⃣0️⃣

Freen gulping when the two of them was inside the tent. Its a tent that Heng and Nam build and actually this is freen and Nam tent.

Freen looking onto becky and same as becky too. They were so flustered as freen doesnt really know how to initiate this. What should she do to treat becky's shoulder?

"E-erm.... Where's? The pain." Freen ask with her mind and heart was controlled by nervous.

Becky quickly taking off her jeans jacket, revealing her off-shoulder camisole, her milky white and pinky skin, makes freen cursing in her mind and looking down, tried to avoid from looking onto her.

Fuck, This is disaster.

Becky slightly smirking.

"Come on. Its hurting." Becky said with a tint smirk and slightly looking onto her shoulder as she finally realise that the wound and bruise was there. No wonder she's in pain. She thought its only a little scratch or what.

Freen taking a deep breath and slowly lift her head up as her eyes immediately fall down onto becky's bare neck, collarbone and chest making she feel like she was watching a slow motion of becky's appearance. How her skin was so clear and looking so soft, how becky purposely to threw her head backwards and tuck her hair behind her ears... ugh its making freen crazy as she started biting her own lips.

"Freen!" Becky called her with her voices slightly raise makes freen shook her head and looking onto her face with those tint blush plastered on her cheeks.

Becky could see this. And she satisfied of teasing freen like this.

"I-i... I will ask Nam to treat you!" Freen was about to stood up but becky quickly grab her hand and pull her roughly as in a second their face was so close with each other and same as their body too. Freen's eyes slowly growing bigger in shock as her body was froze in her spot.

Becky could see how freen started to gulping, how those dead-gorgeous eyes staring and widening in shock and how those lips slightly shaking... Its makes becky smirking.

"No need to ask for someone else, freen." Becky whispering and slowly to lift her right hand, cupped freen's cheek as she could feel how freen's body tense and slightly flinch when she touch her. Freen's heart beating loudly as she somehow hoping that becky didn't hear it because for her, she could hear her own heartbeat unto her ears.

Becky's eyes slowly to roaming onto freen's eyes, nose and lips as she can't even denied what everyone told her. Yes, freen is gorgeously hot. Her eyes then looking onto those flush cheeks makes a tint smile plastered on her lips.

"You're so cute when you're timid like this, freen." Becky whispered with her thumb slowly caressing freen's cheek. One more time, freen gulping hardly. She can't even move her body away. Becky is paralyzing her.

Freen could feel she was getting so turning on as she try so hard to hold her own desire and lust. In a second, she snap her own thought away and turn her face a little bit far from becky's and grabbing her own jacket and placing it on her lap.

"Freen! What—" Nam's words stopping, her eyes and mouth wide open when she saw freen was inside the tent with becky as she think freen is alone. With nam existence, freen sighing in relief as she quickly fake an awkward grin.

"Er Nam! Please help her treat her wound. I-i have something to do." Freen quickly stood up and getting up with her jacket still on her lap, covering her boner. As if Nam was getting what freen experience right now, Nam quickly smirking.

"ah! Okay! I see! I will handle her!" Nam said and slowly take a sit beside becky while freen already running away. Becky sighing loudly and look down when Nam started to treat her wound and bruise. Becky just letting what Nam will do as her mind was busy thinking of freen. Whatever she feels for freen right now, she never have the same feelings towards the man that she flirting or having relationships with.