Chapter 4️⃣8️⃣

After the dinner, some of their friends having a walk at the beach as the beach was accompanied by the dim lights that placed there and some of the others were going to a small shops to buy some snacks or drinks.

But, becky and freen is here, sitting on the big bean bag together side by side that place on the sand. They were staring onto the dark of skies that fulled with stars and also accompanied by the chills and strong wind of the beach. Freen look at becky as becky rub her arms makes she slowly take off her outer shirt and place it around becky's shoulder.

"Wear it. Its cold." Freen said as becky look at her softly and could feel her cheeks heating in shyness. Freen is so gentle and perfect for her.

They stay silent for a while as their ears only filled with the sounds of their friends laughing from afar, the sounds of the waves of the sea, and also the sounds of loud and strong wind.

"Its nice right? There's Sea, stars, cold wind...." Freen suddenly said as she averted her eyes from the stars on the dark skies towards becky's face. Becky then look at her too, staring onto each other with their heart thumping slowly yet loudly as if they were talking with their heart.

and as if they were expressing their feelings to each other.

"and there's you too." Becky continue makes freen's heartbeat somehow change to a fast one. Freen gulped. She then quickly look to the sea as becky sighing and look at the sea too. They staying in silence again for a minutes.

"You know what. I always hate sea." Freen said again, cutting all of those silence that filling between them just now.

Becky furrowed her eyebrows and look at her.

"Why?"

"I hate sea because when im coming here, i could see all of those peoples were happily running with their lips smile widely, i hate it when i saw a family that filling with happiness, I hate it when i saw they were happily having a picnic together with a little cute small chit-chat, i hate it when i saw how they were filled with comfortable life and dont get stress over something, and you know what i hate the most?" Freen ask with her cracked voices as she then turn her head to see becky.

They were staring into each other eyes as with the dim lights, becky still could see freen's eyes was slowly glassy with tears.

"W-what?" Becky ask slowly as what she heard right now makes she feel so hurting.

"I hate it when i know that i could never have those perfect family and happy life." Freen continue and this time, her voices likely to shaky and hearing likely she already burst into tears. But her eyes is not.

Becky gasped. She can't believe freen is hurting that much. Its hurting her too when seeing freen like this. Becky's eyes started to filled with tears.

"am im not worth for anyone becky? Am im not deserve to be happy?" Freen ask and that question makes a drop of tears fall down from freen's corner eyes and that's the same as becky too.

Becky slowly lift her both hands, cupping freen's face gentle while slowly wiping freen's tears away with her thumbs. Becky give a tint smile even though her eyes already full with tears.

"No freen. You're worth for everyone, freen. You're more than worth. You're perfect. There are so many peoples that loves you. And you deserve to be happy. And i know that you will have a perfect happy life soon. Dont be like this, freen. Its hurting me...." Becky softly said as freen staring into her deeply. She could feel her heart is bleeding by only staring with becky's upset and tearfull face.

Its the same as becky too. Vice versa.

"You can build your own happiness freen. You can stop being hard on yourself, you can stop being a good person and you can being a childish one too. You're too hard on yourself freen. I saw that. A good, kind and strong person like you also want to be a weak one. Want to rely on others people too. Am i right? But you can't do that because you're the only want your mother have right? I know that, freen. But trust me, even though you being a weak person, you're still good in anyone eyes that loves you. Your mother, your friends, and..." Becky paused for a second, still staring on how freen's eyes tearing much more harder.

"And me, freen." Becky continue, smiling while slowly wiping away freen's tears. Freen can't help but to burst in tears more as she quickly pulled becky into her arms, hugging her tightly. The sobbings, the hiccups, and the whimpers were hearing onto becky's ears as that's making becky closing her eyes with a tears also rolling from her eyes. Becky rubbing freen's back softly, calming her as they stay still like that for a while.

Becky really doesnt realize of how much freen is suffered. Freen is hurting. And how can she hurts freen even more? The situation somehow give pressures to her. With that, she know that she already make a wrong step a long time ago. A step that might will hurting freen even more.