Chapter 2️⃣1️⃣

After what happened that night, freen can't get off her mind from becky. She keep remembering how becky's lips onto hers, how sweet and addicted it is, how becky's moan onto her ears, and everything that happen that night is still fresh inside her mind.

She feel so confuse of how her heart beating loudly, how becky's touch and simple actions could send an massive electricity to her spine, and lastly, of course confuse and disbelief of how her own self can't really being timid and controling her inner self towards becky.

The fact that becky already see her hard and poking dick through the pants makes she so freaking embarrassed. Freen is so disbelief and shy about it. Seriously, she can't help but to turn on at that moment but damn! She can't believe becky know and see it! Right now, becky already know her weakness.

On becky's side, becky also the same. She can't help but to being so hungry over freen's lips over and over again. She feels like all of freen's is made for her. Its perfect for her. That's what she think. How freen's eyebrows that wrinkled when she kissing her hardly, how freen's wrapping her arms around her waist that time, how freen kissing her neck until leaving those cute lovebites, ugh becky is getting crazy.

She keep remembering that and for sure will set that scene into a deep down in her mind as a amazing memories.

Becky walking along the hallway of the university as suddenly her hand was grabbed by someone. She look behind as she saw her one and only boyfriend was smiling widely.

"Morning babe." He lean and give a peck on her lips makes becky gulp and stun. Why does she feels this is so wrong?

Becky give a tint smile.

"Morning Nop."

Nop then intertwined his hand with her as they walking together side by side just like how they always did.

"You know what, im so happy having you." Nop smiling widely as becky look at him and smiling too. She can't denied that Nop is a good man. A man that will always there for her. Buying things, surprise, spending time, but...

He can't compare to freen. Freen is much more gentle and much more attentive to her.

what? Look. She even comparing freen and nop right now. What a lose girlfriend she is to Nop. Uh.

"I-im happy to have you too Nop." Becky said as they then walking towards the cafe of the university. Its still early and they decided to eat a breakfast. Becky take a sit onto the chair while Nop was walking away to buy some foods for them.

Her eyes then suddenly focus on a group of friends that she always know. Freen and her friends that also having a breakfast. Her eyes keep staring onto that cold face that was focus on eating while her other friends was likely to enjoy gossips. Freen doesn't involve in the conversations at all. That's how cold she is.

At the other side,

"Freen!" Nam suddenly called freen makes freen look up to her face and scanning her other friends face.

"What?" She ask coldly and continue munching her foods. Nam smirking and placing her hand under her chin.

"How about your relationships with rebecca patricia goes?" Nam ask with tee, Kate and Heng was fully put their attention onto freen as if they were so eager to hear about this. Freen suddenly flustered as she quickly shook her head.

"Nothing." She shrugged her shoulder and sitting straight.

"Aw" Her friends pouting of the awful answer.

Freen's eyes then slowly looking around as she suddenly looking onto becky's direction. Her heart slightly clench when seeing Nop was walking with a tray of foods towards becky with a wide smile and becky also greet him with a wide smile too. Freen suddenly feels stupid. Stupid of taking this kiss as a serious matter. Stupid of letting becky did that. And stupid of having a feelings on her.

I should've set in my mind that you're player, rebecca.

Freen sigh deeply and looking onto her foods again. The change of freen's face makes her friends furrowed their eyebrows before Nam turn her head behind and seeing what freen see just now. They got it.

With that, Nam exchange a glance to the other three and signaling as if they understand freen.

Kate suddenly clear her throat.

"Oh freen. About the programs! University program! We forgot to tell you about this in details." Kate said as freen look at her lazily and silently yet so cold.

"How? Explain." Freen coldly said.

"We will have a University open day. And that's will be held next week i think? And there is so many things will be held. Sports competitions, quizzes, club competitions and also others. Basically its a big open day Because, other universities's students also will attend to involve themselves as they will represent their university into the competitions. So, we really need to search a great or student that good basically in every aspect as we need to make our university win in every games. We will compete with other universities freen." Tee said makes freen's eyebrows furrowed hardly.

"Yes. We need to make this open day going smoothly freen. Other universities is watching us because we're the top one." Heng continue makes everyone agree by nodding their head. Freen then humming.

"If that so, we should've making a list of what we will do and what competition will be held during that day. Plus, we need to make sure this university day will amaze everyone. What i mean is we should give a perfect services of foods like we should have a food booth, or makes students open their own booth? And we can put some games too. Games for students that not involve in the big competitions. What im trying to say is, we should attract all of the students no matter our students or other universities students. We have to make they feel like our management is a 'wow'." Freen said makes they all agree.

"I agree! Wow. You have the point freen. We should start early since we need to ask approvement from the upper management about all of our plans." Nam said as all of them nodding.

With that, the plan and a busy week for freen and her friends is started. Freen have to make sure the univesity day coming is a success.