Chapter 3️⃣3️⃣

Becky walking closer to freen makes freen stepping backwards until her legs hitting the edge of the bed and with that, freen fall sitting on the bed with a gulp. Freen's eyes was shaking as she keep staring on how sexy becky is right now looking onto her. How becky's stomach and collarbone is expose since she's wearing a crop top, how becky's eyes flaming in desire and lust, how becky smirking and slightly lick her own lips, its making freen going crazy.

Becky then walking closer, standing still in front of freen as freen look up to see her eyes. She then tracing her index finger on freen's shoulder before bite her own lips making freen gulping. She's so sexy in freen's mind.

"You don't know how much I want you freen." Becky whispered and keep tracing and hold freen's both shoulder, sending the wave of tingling onto her spine.

"Y-you can't do this, r-rebecca." Freen stutter with her deep voices as becky slightly smiling and slowly to place herself on freen's lap, straddling her makes freen flinched and her body so tense because of the actions. Becky wrapped her arms around freen's neck and staring onto her deeply. They both staring onto each other as becky could see freen's eyes slowly to darkened in desire. Becky look at her lovingly with a tint smirk.

"But I want to, freen." Becky whispered and tracing her right hand onto freen's chest, down to her stomach, and lastly her hardened boner through her pants.

"You're already hard. I barely doing nothing." Becky said with her eyes looking down onto freen's pants that showing those hard tool poking through it. Becky bite her own lips hardly. Gosh, she freaking turn on too by only seeing this.

"I-its b-because of y-you,Rebecca." Freen whisper underneath her heavy breath as she feels like she was suffocating under there with becky on her lap. When hearing what freen said, becky look up to her eyes and staring into it deeply with a tint smirk. Freen also the same. She staring onto her lovingly and desperately.

Her heart thumping loudly, her mind was telling her to stop this, but her heart was loving this and her body wanting this too. She could see becky is looking so gorgeous on her. So warm, yet so nice that deep in her heart, she hope becky is her's.

Becky's face slowly to switch to a straight one and that time too, her eyes fall down onto freen's tempting lips. She adoring freen's face for a while thinking how great it is in having freen as her's. She slowly lean forward with her arms around freen's neck slightly pulling freen closer to her too.

Freen gulping and could feel she was blind by becky's gentleness and gorgeousness. She's likely being spell by her as she also leaning closer as with another one move, their lips slowly collide to each other in the most soft way.

For the first time, becky could feel freen immediately respond to her as their lips moving so slowly and passionately. Freen's hand slowly to hold both side of her waist makes she feels the electricity rushing to her spine and the calmness being in freen's arms. Becky hold freen's nape and pulling her much more closer makes their bodies collide and totally pressed onto each other.

The kiss is the best kiss becky ever have. Freen is always her best kiss. Freen sliding her tongue in her mouth makes becky moaned when their tongue entangled with each other. The soft bites on her lips also makes she grabbing freen more towards her. Seconds by second, the kiss getting more rough and deep as freen right now totally hugging becky's waist with her strong arms.

"Ahhhhh.." Becky moaned between the kiss as she could feel freen is growing bigger under there, rubbing her centre. The two of them sucking and exploring each other mouth as if this is their first kiss. The pleasure makes becky arching her back a little as freen support her by holding her back and waist.