Chapter 4️⃣6️⃣

The sun slowly fade out from the sky as the sky turned to a dark one. Freen glancing to her watch and seeing that its already 8:00PM. She rubbing her nape a little after the deep sleep she have. Its so tiring by only sitting in the car along the three hours journey. She can't help but to think how tired heng is when driving here as he was the one that drive the car.

But, her thought being disturb when her eyes look onto heng who already getting ready to go somewhere with his short pants and also sweater as he looking so excited and happy with those little hummed. Freen furrowed her eyebrows.

"Where are you going?" Freen suddenly ask as heng slightly flinched when hearing her voices. He groaned in annoyed.

"Freen! Ugh! Im shocked! Atleast talk slowly and tell me that you're already waking up!" Heng said in annoyed and shock with his hand onto his chest, really in shock.

"Whatever. Where are you going?" Freen ask one more time.

"Dinner, freen. There are peoples that told us to go have a dinner at the seaside restaurant. I think they are resorts caretaker? Or becky's dad put them here only to give us a guide? I think. Ugh i dont know but just go there. Faster! Get ready." Heng said makes freen nodding her head.

She get what heng want to said even though he's freaking stupid in explaining.

"Just go there first. I will go later." Freen said makes heng nodding and take a last look of himself in the mirror before he went out of the room. Freen sighing loudly before she stood up from the bed and started to get ready.

She put on her white loose pants with her black t-shirt before put on a white shirt as the outerwear and slightly fix her hair. She grab her handphone and immediately walk out from the room as a thought of becky suddenly rush to her mind.

"Oh, is she okay now?" Freen mumbled and steps her feet towards becky's room. She was about to knock the door but the next thing she know is, the door immediately swung open before she did it. That's make she meet Nam and irin's eyes that was busy talking just now.

"Freen."

"Erm yes. Is becky okay now?" Freen ask and slightly look into the room but there is no sight of becky.

Nam and irin glancing to each other for a second with a tint smirk.

"I dont know. Look at her by yourself then. We're going!" Nam grab irin's hand and walk away makes freen sighing and slowly to walk into the room. She look around, searching for becky but she can't see her.

Suddenly, becky step out from the toilet with her gorgeous looks makes freen's mouth slightly gaped open and her eyes stucks onto her in shock. Becky look like a angel!

"O-oh freen. You're here." Becky smile with a thought of how hot freen is before she walk to the mirror, checking her face one more time for the last time. Freen keep staring onto her as she was wearing a white long dress that make she so beautiful. So much.

Becky grab her handphone too and turning her body and could see freen was staring onto her in her stunned spot. As if freen was froze! A tint smile plastered on becky's lips knowing freen is star trucks of her looks.

"Am i pretty?" Becky suddenly ask makes freen snapped and look onto her face. Freen quickly nodding with her flustered face.

"So much, becky." A heavy breath getting out from her mouth, showing how nervous she is by only seeing becky this pretty. Becky smiling widely and walking to her, grabbing her hand before dragging her out and walk to the seaside restaurant.

The feelings of walking side to side in the dark of nights, hands intertwined with each other, sea view that somehow full with lights nearby the beach because of the restaurants and others facilties, thats makes freen feels so much calm and somehow hopes this moments will remain forever.