Chapter 1️⃣6️⃣

Freen grabbing becky's hand and dragging her away when she saw her was about to going back home.

"Freen!" Becky scream while wriggling her wrist while freen still dragging her a little bit far away from other peoples. Freen then let go of her hand and glaring onto her deeply.

"You're the one that making me become your private lecturer huh?" Freen ask makes becky raise her eyebrows in clueless.

"Huh?! what are you talking about?!" Becky glares to her too. Freen smirking mockingly before she hand becky the envelope. Becky then take it and start to look into it with her eyebrows was wrinkled hardly.

"Your dad ask me to help give you the lessons for the upcoming examinations. You're the one that tell your dad to ask me do this right?!" Freen ask again with her annoyed face. Becky scoffed and look up to her face, glaring deeply.

"How confident you're in making that conclusion freen sarocha?! No! I dont!"

"Then?! What the fuck rebecca?! I dont freaking want teaching you privately, just the two of us!" Freen groaned and running her fingers through her hair, making becky seeing how hot she is doing that. A tint smirk suddenly plastered on becky's lips as the idea and the facts that freen said just now makes she somehow happy with her dad decision.

"Oh, i got it! So you're afraid of being alone with me right now huh?" Becky ask teasingly, as freen then look at her with her eyebrows raise a little bit.

"Im not! Im just disgusting and annoyed." Freen rolled her eyes.

Becky suddenly smirking again and with a blink of eye, she grabbing freen's shirt collar and pull her closer makes their face only an inch from each other as freen's eyes buttoning wide. She's shock!

Becky bite her own lips and look into freen's eyes seductively.

"Disgusted? Lets look who will lose in wanting me and who will win, freen sarocha." Becky whisper before her eyes looking down onto freen's lips for a second. She admit that she was so hungry over this cold-woman lips actually.

"Let's meet on our first session." Becky whispered again before pushing her roughly and walking away as freen standing still with her blank mind. She gulping hardly and she was leaving stunned just like that by becky with her eyes staring onto becky's figure that walk away.

"Fuck, rebecca." Freen groaned and closing her eyes.This time, she really can't play with becky anymore. She know, becky is not to playing for her. Because what? Because she surely lose in this playing games.

**************

The next day after class sessions end, becky was walking alone with her eyes was searching for freen. She walking all around the university, only to search for her. When taking a step into hall 23 of business department, her feet was froze and her eyes immediately turn to a glare.

Becky standing still in front of the door.

Freen and Love who was standing facing each other with love's hand was handing a box of gift but they slowly averted their eyes towards the door too. Freen slightly raise her eyebrows when seeing becky who standing still and glaring to them.