Chapter 3️⃣9️⃣

" I want you, freen. Please..."

Freen staring onto her deeply and with her heart thumping loudly. Her mind goes into overload when hearing rebecca's needy voices. And that's obviously affected her.

She lean down to kiss becky again. She swirling her tongue, sucking and exploring becky's mouth with love. Freen's hand slowly getting inside the night gown as under the gown, there were only panties and bra inside. Of course , that giving a space and easy for freen to access her works. She roaming her hand from her ass to her stomach and breast makes becky moaned because of her touch.

"Shhh baby, dont be too loud." Freen whispered as becky can't get her time to digest that freen is calling her baby right now. Because of what? Because she busy handling the pleasure. Freen's lips slowly to tracing down onto her jaw and neck, kissing and sucking onto it with her hands still roaming all over becky's body.

Becky's mouth hang open releasing a soft whine and moaned all along the soft and gentle touch from freen.

Becky could feel she was freaking wet and the impatience make she whined and slightly buck up her hips. Freen smirking of her actions.

"So impatient huh?" Freen mumbled as with that, she slide her hand into becky's panties makes becky gasped and flinched of the touch. Becky grab her shoulder tightly, closing her eyes tightly too and could feel she was freaking afraid and nervous. Becky could hear her heart beating onto her own ears and legs trembling hardly.

"Oh my god, you're so freaking wet." Freen whispered onto her ear and kissed her neck again earning a soft moaned from becky.

"Aaahhhh... f-freen..."

Freen's hand slowly to rub her wet clit makes becky stretch her head backwards and biting her own lips hardly. The pleasure she feels is incredible for the first time. Freen somehow have more thoughts. How would this beautiful wet pussy feel when she stuck her dick inside? Oh god, only by thinking of it its already feel so fucking amazing.

"Fuck..." Becky groaned as freen also biting her own lips, staring onto becky's pleasure face. Freen is hard too down there and thats hurting her. Her dick was twitching every time hearing becky moaned. But she know she can't go to that step. She only could do this for now. For now, becky is her priority and want to make becky feels satisfied.

Freen playing with her clit slowly and teasing her with a slow rub makes becky moaning softly.

"Ahhhhhh"

Freen leaning closer to her and give a kiss on her lips for a second.

"Hold the pain for a second hm?" Freen whispered as becky quickly nodding before freen slowly slide her one finger into becky earning a loud groaned and becky's nails was digging and grabbing freen's neck hardly, slightly leaving a scratch on it.

"Ughhhhhhhh i-its hurt...." Becky cries out.

"Only for a second, baby. I promise you will feel good soon." Freen whispered and stroke becky's hair to calm her down. Letting becky stay still for a while, freen then slowly to move in and out makes becky bites her own lips hardly.

"Ahhhh ahhhh oh god..." Becky moaned as freen slamming her lips onto her, kissing her passionately again to avoid her from moaning too loud. The feelings of freen's finger filling up in her makes becky feels the highest pleasure and wanting more. Becky moaned onto her lips as freen could feel becky was slowly to used of this.

Freen the slide her other fingers as two fingers in total makes becky gasped in pain and also pleasure.

"Fuck... so good daddy.." Becky mumbled as freen smirking and increase the pace makes becky moaning mess.

"ahhh oh god freen!"

"Yes baby, you're so freaking tight" Freen whispered makes becky turning on more as she buck her hips meeting freen's finger. The sounds of wet from her pussy could be hear and that's makes freen going crazy. Freen give all the right stimulation that becky's needs. And with the clench around her fingers, she know that rebecca will come soon.

Freen fastly thrust her finger inside becky as becky rolling her eyes upwards with her neck was stretching out in pleasure. Its was so fast and force becky into an orgasm.

"F-fuck god! Im fucking—-"

Becky could feel her stomach was building with something new as she grasped freen's shirt tightly. She was achieving her orgasm as freen hitting on her sweet spot rapidly.

"Cum baby, let it out." Freen whispered and stay in steady pace makes becky scream loudly and with that, a splash coming out, wetting freen's hand as becky closed her eyes tightly and mouth hang open widely, feelings those tense slowly disappear from her stomach.

"God..." Becky catch her breath with freen slowly to lean down and kissing her on her lips for a second.

"You're doing good becky." Freen complimenting her as she could see her forehead was covering with sweats. Becky still catching her breath as freen smiling to her, adoring her beautiful states. Freen rolling to her side, leaning and keep giving multiple pecks on her face makes becky feels so much loved and pulling her into a hug.

Becky drown her face onto freen's crook of neck while freen stroking her hair gently. Freen keep smiking and feeling those warmth that she always need. Becky's hug is so good and she wish to feel this forever. Slowly, without knowing, becky already drift to her dreams in freen's arms.

She badly in love towards becky. She want to claim becky as hers right now but something blocking her. Something that she hope will never happen before or quickly end right now which is : becky is still someone else.

"You're so gorgeous baby, i dont know if i have a right to say this, but i love you. So much."