Chapter 2️⃣9️⃣

Becky jump onto her bed, laying down while staring onto the high ceiling of her room. She grasp for her chest, and feeling the terrible heart beat.

"Why did your eyes making me so hurt freen?"

"Why should i feel like this?"

A tears started to form inside her eyes too. She's so confused. What she is feeling right now? She thinks that she being like that with freen only because she likes to tease her. But why.....

She doesn't realize one important thing. And everyone knows what is it. Right?

Her mind filling with how freen is gently cupped her cheeks, grabbing and pulling her waist, how freen kissing her and only with that kiss she could feel she was fly over the moon, how freen's smile makes her heart beating out of its beat, and how she keep wanting to meet freen.

But her other mind telling that she just doing this for fun. B-but... Ugh!

"Why does i feels so good when im teasing you?" Becky mumbled again and rub her face with her both hands.

She also find her new self when she is with freen. How she found that she was so turning on with her, she want to touch her more than kissing, and she willingly to learn anything that she never know before just to get all of freen.

Never have been she's turning on with someone else before, but freen. Freen is everything for her.

"Im sorry but i dont know, freen." She mumbled and grabbing a pillow, hugging it tightly. She so confuse. Her pride, her ego, her selfishness, all of that confusing her feelings towards freen.

****************

One week has passed.

Freen is still the same. But she getting worse. She avoiding becky and even didn't laid her eyes on her. She was terribly cold and somehow much more cold than before. She doesn't talk when their gang is gather to have a lunch or meals, she keep her straight cold face and she getting more serious.

what she know is, study, study, study.

"Mom! I will go to the university!" Freen shout while she was wearing her sneaker. Her mom, Mrs Chankimha then walking towards the main door of their ordinary house with a wide smile. Freen give a tight hug. Its her morning routine. As always.

"Take care freen. Have a good day." Her mom said while broking the hug. She caressed her cheeks a little before freen lean and give a quick peck on her mom's cheek. She then walking away while waving her hands.

"Take care too! Goodbye mom!"

With that, she walk to the university with a deep sigh. She have to be patience. Yes, This is her last year, after that she's done. She need to graduate. That's the only thing that important right now. She only have her one and only mom. Her mom that always hardworking and put all of her energy to able to give what freen's want. She hates it seeing her mom like that. That's why only with this chance of graduating and get a good work, she might can support her mom with her own hands and her mom dont have to work anymore

After for a while, she finally arrived at the university as she just walking straight to her class. When she walking to her table, there is so many chocolates, flowers, and small boxes with sticky notes on her table. She sighing deeply and just take a sit on her chair.