Chapter 4️⃣7️⃣

freen and becky take a sit beside each other as their friends already sitting around at the same table, waiting for them. They was talking happily and when seeing freen with becky here, they stares to them with a tint smile.

"Alright, we all here. Call the waiter nam." Tee said makes Nam groaned.

"Why me?!"

Kate sighing and stop the little fights.

"Stop fighting! Let me call instead! Huh." Kate said makes irin, heng and becky giggled. Kate then raising her hands, calling the waiter as two girls suddenly walking towards them with their big smiles.

"Yes, what do you guys want to eat? There is no limit of dish as we have a really talented chef from all around the world. Plus, we have our cutie daughter of Mr. Armstrong. We can served you guys everything." One of the girl said while looking onto becky before look at the others politely.

Of course, they know becky much more earlier that she's the daughter of the owner and also armstrong's family. Becky smile and grabbing the menu, giving it to the others.

"Order whatever you want, guys. And you too freen." Becky said and glancing to freen.

"We have a great dish to recommend to you, gorgeous lady." The another girl of the waitress suddenly said while staring onto freen with her sparkling eyes. Becky furrowed her eyebrows, slowly to averted her eyes towards the girl. She could see how that girl eyes is literally staring with sparkles and seem so interested towards freen. And that's make she freaking mad.

"Oh do you have to stares like that?" Becky suddenly said with her cold annoyed tone.

The girl quickly in flustered seeing how becky glares to her as she then looking down.

Freen glance to her other friends as they all giving a sign of those tense and mad face of becky. Freen gulping. She know how much worse becky's attitude is when she's mad.

Freen clear her throat.

"ehem!" Freen gulp.

"N-no thanks. I will just eat what Rebecca order for me instead." Freen said as her hand that place on her lap just now slowly sneak onto becky's hand as she grasped onto it tightly as if she was comforting her.

Becky groaned and rolled her eyes before look away.

Nam then quickly cut down the tense situation just now.

"We will get this. And this."

"And I will get this pasta!" Heng said.

"Me too! And this drinks." Irin said as they all started to give their orders.

Freen look at those sulky and mad face of becky makes she slightly lean closer to her.

"What do you want to eat. Let me eat the same as you hm?" Freen whisper slowly as becky look at her in annoyed.

"Just order whatever you want, freen. Im not gonna eat." She annoyingly said makes freen sighing loudly. Gosh, the little tiger is coming! Freen then look at the waitress, ordering the food.

"Give me a plate grilled chicken with pasta. Plus with two milk tea." Freen said makes becky somehow wondered how freen know she's into milk tea. But that not stopping her from get pissed off from what she feel just now. The waitress then nodding and jotted down all of the orders before they walk away leaving them again.

Their friends were talking happily, but not for freen and becky. Becky keep silent and that's making freen feels so freaking uneasy. Sometimes she will glance to her and seeing those pouting lips and with sulky faces. Becky is that sensitive, protective and possessive when it comes to freen. She can't help but to feel freaking annoyed and mad.

Why does everyone want my freen?! Fuck!

After for a while waiting, the foods is coming and being served on the table as freen taking the plate just now, placing it in between her and becky. Her friends glancing to each other as freen look at them, making a face as if she give a signal so that they persuade becky to eat.

As if they were understand what freen ask for help, Nam quickly talk.

"Erm becca. Eat. Your foods that freen order is here." Nam said as becky groaned and look at them with her cold annoyed face. Freen gulp and so do the others.

"I wont." Becky said makes nam grinning awkwardly, somehow afraid how becky's is in mad. She look so tense!

Freen sighing and grasping becky's hand tightly and gentle before she turn her body to facing her. The others quickly look away and eating, with a little talks as if they dont want to involved in the two problems.

Freen lean closer to becky and whispering onto her ear.

"Becky baby, eat please?" Freen said really softly makes becky gasped of how freen literally call her baby for the first time and that's not when they were in a intimate actions. Becky slowly look at freen and saw how freen's eyes was lovingly begging and asking her to eat.

Freen give a tint smile.

"Eat hm? You're having a headache for a whole day just now. Im afraid you will fall sick. So eat okay? Theres nothing to be worried of. Okay becky? Im here." Freen said, smiling and staring deeply with love into her eyes. Becky then glancing to the plate before look at freen again.

"But there's only one—-"

"We will eat together. We will share. Is it okay? Want me to feed you? Or you feed me?" Freen raise her eyebrows as her eyes somehow slowly fall onto becky's lips. The tempting pinky lips that always attract her. Becky hold her chuckled and slightly tilt her head.

"You will feed me." Becky said makes freen pouting.

"Awww? I thought you will feed me." Freen said as if she was getting upset. Becky chuckled a little as she can't even denies of what freen want when she literally showing those cute puppy eyes.

"Alright then, freen sarocha." Becky smiling and started to take the spoon and fork as freen sighing a little in relief. She can't freaking believe she did this only to persuade this little girl. She can't believe she act like this!

And for becky, she feels amaze of how freen could persuade her only with that. Freen always know what she want and how to makes she calm. That's a benefits for freen.