Chapter 4️⃣1️⃣

Days and days passed. Freen keep going out with becky, dinner or spending time with each other at the house as sometimes at becky's house and sometimes at freen's house. The sight of freen or becky at each other house is already become used and ordinary for their parents and that shows how much they being together all the time.

The little things that freen and becky doing together for example watching movies, eating together, studies or playing game, thats make the two of them getting much more closer and can't get over of each other. The move of kissing, or making out somehow become a tradition for them every day. That's not including the real sex. But still, the touch and the kiss still have the same effects for each of them as if that is their first kiss or touch.

The same nervous feelings, the same tingling and shivers that rushing to their spine and the same amount of butterflies still exist in their body when they did that things.

Freen staring onto becky figure who was sitting not far away from her as right now, they were having a short briefing about the upcoming examinations at the hall from a lecturer. Freen's eyes stuck on her makes Nam nudge her arm.

"Rebecca will melt, freen." Nam whisper with a thin smirk as freen then avert her eyes from becky to Nam and seeing her other friends that sitting beside her also smirking teasingly.

"Let her melt then." Freen said and avert her gaze to becky's direction again which becky seem so focus hearing those lecturer. Her friends gasped with their mouth hang open in shock hearing those answer. Fuh, someone is serious in simp states. Freen totally change.

Becky who focus on the briefing suddenly being whispered by irin.

"Look at your left side. Freen is freaking staring on you, Becbec." Irin whispered as Becky slowly to turn her head, meeting freen's eyes that was sparkling and adoring on her.

A tiny smirk plastered on Becky's lips.

"She must be so simp of you these days huh?" Irin whispered again.

"I think so." Becky replied with her eyes somehow still staring onto freen. Freen who know that Becky is still looking onto her, she bite her own lips with her eyes focus on Becky's lips.

She so crazy over her.

freen's eyes then slowly to trail down onto Becky's ass as of course, even with those tight jeans on, freen could imagine Becky's naked states in her mind. That thought makes her dick slightly twitched inside her pants.

"Fuck.." Freen slowly groaned as Becky could see those face was flustered. So much.

"I-i will going to the toilet." Freen said to her friends in a rush,earning a nod from them and quickly walking out from the hall which make Becky slightly chuckled.

"Irin, I'm going to the toilet." Becky said.

"Okay Becky."

Becky walking away as she slightly running, tried to catch for freen. She even wonder where freen is going as her head turning, with her eyes looking around. The hallway of the university is totally empty because all of the students were at the hall.

"Where the fuck is you?" She mumbled and walking towards the store room and could hear a groaned escaped from the store room makes a tint smirk plastered on her lips. She obviously know who is inside there.

She slowly walk to the door and immediately open the door makes freen gasped.

"Shit!" Freen cursed and quickly stopping her works that stroking her dick just now, stucking her hard dick inside her boxer again in a rush. Becky closed the door and lock it before she turning and seeing freen was completely in mess with her zip of the pants were open, her shirt's button at the bottom was open until her stomach revealling her toned six packs and lastly her reddened face.

Becky gasped and turning on by only seeing freen's looks. She so hot.

"Wow someone is enjoying her own briefings huh?" Becky teasingly said makes freen gulped and quickly fixing her shirts in a rush.

"A-ahhh... i-im—-"

"No need to explain, baby. I know you're so needy." Becky whispered and slowly walking closer, holding freen's hand to block her from closing her shirts and also pants.  Freen look at her as becky's eyes staring into her, meeting the same eyes that full with desire.

"You're so hot you know, freen." Becky whispered and somehow started to unbutton freen's shirts more from the bottom to the top. Yes, freen's shirt is completely open, revealling her sport bra, toned stomach that filled with hard and perfect shaped of sixpacks. She seriously have a man muscles.

Freen gulp.

"I-i dont k-know that im hot before. U-until you say so." Freen whispered too, slightly stutters with her heavy minty breath blowing out making its hit becky's face. Oh its so good.

Becky raise her eyebrows and smiling, looking onto freen's face.

"Really? I think all students crazy over how hot you are." Becky said makes freen just stare onto her blankly.

"And i dont care about them." Freen said makes becky's heart thumping loudly. What? Freen dont care about them then what about her?

"Oh then me?" Becky ask, raising her eyebrows more, somehow eager to hear what freen will answer. Freen smirking and studying becky's face much more closer and more details. She see how becky is so pretty without trying. Seriously, becky is the most gorgeous woman ever.

Freen lean closer with her smirk grew bigger on her lips. She then cup becky's cheek with her right hand and caressing her cheek softly. That's make becky gasped of the boldness. She can't take it if freen being bold. Its making she weak!

"I wont answer baby. Better freaking make me cum right now cause i fucking turn on and hard by only seeing you." Freen whisper seductively and staring onto becky's lips for a second before avert her gaze to her eyes. Becky gulped with her cheeks heating in embarrassed.

They crazy towards each other. They can't even survive with one day without having a skinships. Didn't they know that this is freaking wrong for becky that still in relationships with someone else.