Chapter 1️⃣2️⃣

Its already 7PM. The sky is turning dark as the voices of announcemnt to start tonight activities also heard from outside.

"Gather guys! We will start our activity tonight!"

Becky groaned as she started to sit up and get up from her tent. Irin already went out makes she sighing loudly. She could see all of the students started to running to gather and at the same time, she could see freen was walking with heng and Nam, towards to the front. With a tint smirk, she quickly running to get to the front of the crowd.

"Becky!" A man voices hearing as becky look behind her and seeing a man with a black jacket was smiling widely to her. Its nop.

"Oh, nop." Becky give a tint smile. Nop suddenly grabbing her hand, intertwined his hand with her. Nop is the same man that becky is meeting with this evening. Somehow, Nop is a man that becky find so attractive than another men outside there. Nop is a man that some of the girls crazy over too. He's literally good looking and being girl's crush too. But for becky, he's not that good looking as freen though.

"Lets go together."

Becky nodded and they walking side to side, while swinging their hands as everyone look at them in awe. Of course, she's a pretty woman and nop is a goodlooking man. They are both visuals. No wonder why everyone envy of the two of them.

Becky lead nop to the front of the crowd as freen's eyes immediately stuck on her figure. Her eyes then slowly fall down, looking onto her hand that tightly hold by the same man she saw becky's with before. Her jaw tense without she knowing.

"Okay guys! Tonight we will have a dark-hide activity." Nam shouts makes some of the girls whining. They already know when 'the dark-hide activity' times, each of them will leave alone in the forest.

"Freen. Continue." Nam whispered as freen averted her eyes from becky and then looking towards all of the students. She clear her throat for a second before she talk.

"Okay. Just like you heard. Dark-hide. We will hide each one of you inside the forest and when you heard a loud sounds of siren, you guys can take off the blindfold and started walking back here alone. Whoever that can arrive here in top 10 place, gift might waiting for you. Clear?!!!" Freen sternly said makes everyone replied to her.

"Clear!!!!"

But some of the girls pouting and stoomping their feet to show how much they hate this. Of course, being leave in the forest alone and walking back alone. Who was not afraid right? Becky grasped for non's hand as non smiling and patting her head.

"There is nothing to be afraid of, becky. The forest is safe. Okay? Its okay, i search for you before im going back here." Nop said with his wide smile, showing his perfect teeth. Becky smiling and nodding as freen just could looking onto this 'sweet' scene of them with an annoyed feelings were building inside her heart.

"Okay. Go with us in a line okay! Boys and girls will be separate!" Heng shouts as all the students start to line up in a line and Nop walking away from becky. Becky's eyes was searching for irin but irin must be at the another line makes she pouting her lips.

"Gosh what should i do." She fingeting her fingers while biting her lips as she could feel she was getting so nervous. Her eyes keep looking onto the scene of where each of the students was being drag alone towards the forest by the seniors.

Her turn will come soon!

"Fuck..." Becky groaned, feelings so uneasy as she can't even standing still. When she was feeling so flustered and nervous, suddenly something warm landing on both of her bare shoulder makes she look behind, seeing freen was looking onto her deeply with her usual cold face.

Becky stunned. She look on her shoulder, seeing it was a warm dark-brown knitted loose cardigan.

"You want to die because of the mosquito bites?" Freen ask with her eyebrows furrowed and looking up and down as becky right now literally wearing a sleeveless shirt with her jeans.

"H-huh?!"

"This. Sleeveless shirt." Freen pointing her index finger onto becky's top.

"and this. Tight jeans." Freen pointing to the bottom.

"You think its comfortable for this activity? Or you think you will attract men in the forest?" Freen raise her eyebrows makes becky slightly squinting her eyes.

Freen will always cold and throwing a sharp words towards her! Why with that girl in this evening freen can talk politely?!

That's what becky is thinking. She annoyed.

"and if i say yes?" Becky said annoyingly makes freen smirking and lean her head forward, making their face closer a little bit.

"Then its your fault because.... you're not attracting men. But you're attracting a lion nor a tiger." Freen whispered makes becky's eyes widened.

"Yah!" She push freen on her chest, showing her little-angry and flustered face makes freen chuckled as becky's face immediately switch to a adore one when seeing freen like this. She's gorgeous. How her eyes disappear when she chuckled, how her gummy was showing along with her perfect teeth... This is the first time for becky seeing this.

"Serve you right! Go. Change your clothes and come here again quickly." Freen look at her with her teary eyes because of the chuckled just now as becky looking down and a tint shy smile plastered on her lips before she walk away to change her clothes.

That's it. Freen's smile. Its making becky attract to her even more. Freen is looking so gentle, timid and cute when she's smiling like this. Not like her monster appearance one like before.