Chapter 5️⃣4️⃣

"You can't be like that rebecca!" Mr. Armstrong scold her angrily after hearing what becky tells them. She tell them how she was flirting with freen when she was obviously in relationships with nop.

"Then?! Freen?! Can you imagine how hurt she is huh when you gave her the hopes?! I could see rebecca. I could see how freen's eyes sparkles when staring onto you." Her dad said once again with his angry face and seem so mad over becky's attitudes.

Richie then sighing loudly.

"True, becky. Freen obviously love you. She likes you. She fall for you. But you? God, becky please. Freen is so fragile." Richie said makes becky can't help but to burst into tears. She doesnt know what to do.

"I dont know what to do.... daddy, mummy, richie.... I mess up!" Becky mumbled really slowly as she look down, doesnt even dare to raise her head up to look onto their face. Mrs Armstrong then sighing loudly.

"What is your feelings to freen? For real. Just tell us without lying." Becky's mom said makes becky slowly raise her head up, staring onto them with her cheeks fulled with tears stains. With that, her mind immediately running with how happy she is with freen, how she smiling and laughing with her, how she being so comfortable with her, and how she was mad if someone else want freen too.

"I-i like her... I love her.." Becky mumbled slowly with a gulp. All of their face switching when hearing that. They so happy but they need to give advices to becky to handle this problems carefully.

"Then? That's the answer, becky. You are searching for an answer without knowing that your heart already have the answer." Mrs Armstrong said again.

"B-but... why did i also feels so sad when seeing Nop hurting? Why i feel so hurt when i thought of breaking up with him? Why mummy? Daddy? Richie? Why..." Becky broke up into tears again. Seriously, this is the first time seeing becky thinking deeply and crying like this. Becky is already become a woman. She's growing. That's all what her parents is thinking.

A tint smile plastered on Becky's mom lips as she cupped becky's cheeks making becky look into her eyes.

"Its not that you're confuse, baby. You're just feel pity. Rebecca. Hear what i said. Ask your heart, who's the only one that hold your heart, who's the only one that makes you smiling, makes you comfortable and who's make you feel like your heart is alive. I know you already had those answer, my daughter. Think if the case you feels with nop is because of love or not? Or is it because he's just being too kind to you and being a good man to you and that's make you feel guilty to broke his heart? Am i right? That's make you feels guilty and hurt knowing that you will broke the heart of someone that being kind to you. Right?"

The silence filled the house as becky's hiccups only the sounds hearing between the silence. Becky can't denied but what her mom said is somehow making her heart agree with that.

"But rebecca patricia, you need to be sincere with yourself. Your heart is dying in love with someone else. You heart is belong to someone else. Then why you should hurting your own heart by doing this? Why you should hurting nop more with your ignorance towards him? I know, Nop will get hurt too when you're breaking up with him, but that's more better than hurting him because you're being with someone else, darling. And i know how much you can't go away from freen. I can see it becky. We all can see it." Mrs armstrong continued and giving a tint smile to becky with her thumbs wiping becky's tears away.

"Plus, its not good in making freen like that, becky. You know that right?" Richie said makes becky slowly nodding her head. Yes, she know. She finally convince with her own feelings. She finally get a answer of everything that she feels. When thinking about it over and over again, becky admit that she just being guilty of Nop because he's a good boyfriend to her. But, she can't force her feelings and heart.

Her heart belongs to freen.

"I-i got it, mummy.." Becky mumbled slowly and nodding with her reddened eyes and nose. Becky's mom sighing in relief before giving a peck on her forehead.

"Then you know what you need to do right Rebecca?" Her dad suddenly ask makes becky smiling and nodding her head. Yes. She comfirm and she will end this as soon as possible. She have to do this.

My heart is belong to you freen. Always.