Chapter 1️⃣5️⃣

Two week has passed after the camp with juniors. Freen feel so relieved as she finally can focus on her study again. The examination will be held in 2 months from today as for freen, this is a perfect time to looking back on what she already learn. And yes, in this two weeks, becky will always making problems and somehow, freen just ignore her as always.

Freen also heard a gossips from the students and of course from her friend's group too that becky is dating with university's boy crush , Nop. Yeah, freen is not shock hearing that but her heart slightly hurting when looking onto how the two will always holding hands with each other and sometimes kissing at the hallway, making everyone used of their behaviours.

Men was so envy of Nop in getting becky as his girlfriend and everyone looking onto them with their envy heart. Nop must be the happiest man alive of getting becky. Right?

In this two weeks too, becky could feel that freen is always avoiding her. But, she's not that weird Because freen is always like that no matter with her nor with another girls. What she envy of another girls is, when they try to talk or to give a gift for freen, freen will politely accept even though with her usual cold face. But for becky, she already know if she try to talk to her, freen will quickly ignore and walk away.

How unfair for her.

Freen's soldier is so strong from keeping her head over heels towards becky. Yeeah, as if becky know that freen is not that strong actually.

Freen sighing loudly in her lecture class as she was told by the lecturer that the director want to see her after the class. Somehow, she was hoping that this will be not involved with rebecca patricia armstrong. Or not, she will be dead for sure.

After class ended, freen quickly walking towards the director office as she slowly knocking and getting inside the office room. She could see Mr.Armstrong is smiling widely ear to ear before he pointed her hand to the chair as if she want freen to take a sit.

"Take a sit, freen sarocha." Mr.Armstrong said makes freen slowly taking a seat and wearing a tint smile.

"What did you want to discuss Mr.Armstrong? We have another program for our university?" Freen ask makes Mr.Armstrong fixing his seating position and put his hand together on the table.

"Yeah.. about the university program.. yes. Actually we have another program. But...." Mr.Armstrong look onto freen seriously with his wide smile.

"But that's not what i want to discuss,freen."

Freen gulping and nodding.

"Then, what is it, sir?"

Mr.Armstrong then take a brown envelope from the table drawer and give it to freen. Freen slowly accept it and started to look onto what is inside the envelope.

"This is----"

"Yes, Rebecca's past grades in all of her subject that she takes." Mr.Armstrong said and somehow his eyes started to get so soft. He was likely to worry about her daughter achievement.

"I want you to teach her freen. I want you to help her and i know she will surely learn a lot of things from you. You're trustworthy freen. And i trust you." Mr.Armstrong said makes freen quickly shoot her head up, looking onto his face with her eyes slightly widened in shock.

"B-but she ... i- i take business and she's law. How can---"

"But you're the best even though i know you didn't take the same course. Look, freen. You can catch up with your studies in one second. You get everything even though the lecturer is not even teaching you about that. That's why i trust you, freen. Please? Help me to help my daughter." He said again makes freen can't even push this away.

His eyes was so worried about that rebecca, and that's hurting freen's pure heart if she push this away and doesnt help him.

Fuck rebecca. Look at what you did to your dad! Huh!

when being trap like this, even though she know she hates becky so much, but she need to do this for the sake of Mr.Armstrong.

"I-i will do it."

*****************

Freen slumps her body onto the cafe seat weakly as her friends look at her with their eyebrows wrinkled in weird. Nam then pointing her lips to heng as if she want heng to initiate the conversation. Heng then nodding with his smirk.

"What's wrong huh freen." Heng ask and sipping his drinks. Freen then sitting straight on her seat before she look at them annoyingly. She put an envelope onto the table roughly making a loud thud sounds.

"This.Look by yourself." Freen groaned while Nam immediately looking into it, sharing with the others too. They furrowed their eyebrows one more time.

"Rebecca patricia's grades?" Nam.

"Why?" Kate ask.

"Yes. Mr. Armstrong give me a task to help her scoring the next examination. Look at those grades. She's so awful!" Freen shooking her head when thinking about becky. Of course, look at becky right now. Dating wih men, but her grades? She let it go just like that!

"But she's in law course!" Tee give a facts.

"Right! But still, he want me to help telling me that i can do it. Gosh, there are many others great law students! Why should me?!" Freen facepalming herself in annoyed and she literally can't accept this. What should she do when she's with becky? Alone?! Just the two of them?! God!

Freen then look at Nam and the others as they all smirking while give a smug looks to each other. That's makes freen hit their head one by one.

"Auch freen!" Kate scream as they rub their own head.

"That armstrong girl gonna have a private lessons with freen sarocha! Yohooo! What a great couple there!" Heng cheering.

"Right! I swear you're fucking looking so good if the two of you are together freen. I swear!" Nam cheering too with her wide smile. Freen groaned and lift her fist to them makes they hold their chuckled.

"Shut up okay! That's not gonna happen." Freen said as she rest her back. In her mind, she was thinking of becky. Seriously, that girl can be death of her. What should she do?

"Oh and about the new programs, who's here know about this?" Freen suddenly change the topic.

"Me!" All of them shouts in unison makes freen raise her eyebrows.

"So i was the one that doesnt know about this?!" Freen ask in disbelief. How can?!

Nam smirking and make her teasing face.

"Its because you're busy with rebecca patricia armstrong~"

"SHUT UP!!!" Freen shouts in annoyed as they all laugh seeing how freen getting pissed off when they mention about becky.