Chapter 1️⃣7️⃣

After some days, the first sessions of freen's private lessons is finally happen. Freen right now is in front of Armstrong's house as her mouth was wide open in amazed of how big the house is. Its literally a mansion. Not a house. The gate was surround the mansion, the big garage becoming the first part when she get into the gate and there are about 4 sport cars inside the open garage.

"seriously, armstrong." Freen mumbled and still looking around. She was walking on the green grass as beside the garage was a small garden before she reach a main door of the house.

Just like someone is excited or waiting for her, the main door immediately open when she step in front of it. That's make freen slightly flinch. But when seeing becky was the one that open the door, her mood immediately switch to a cold one.

Becky smiling widely with those naughty flirty eyes.

"Uh someone is coming." Becky said and smirking before she give a way for freen to get inside her house.

"Get in. Dont be afraid of me." Becky chuckled as freen then scoffed and slowly getting inside the house, seeing how the interior design of the house was so gorgeous. Its looking so classy and premium with the white-gold decorations.

"Wah seriously." Freen mumbled and looking around makes becky smiling and raising her eyebrows.

"Why? pretty huh?" Becky ask as freen then look at her.

"Yes. Not like you." Freen rolled her eyes and walking to take a sit on the couch at the living room.

"freen!" Becky called for her before she could even take a sit. She look at becky with her eyebrows furrowed and questionable face was showing clearly.

"We are not studying here. At my room instead. I can't focus when we're here." Becky said while pointing her index fingers towards the big stairs to the upstairs.

Freen gasped and quickly shook her head.

"N-no! Just here. I can't really——-"

"No excuses." Becky walk towards her and grab her hand as she then dragging freen to the upstairs and to her room. When they stepping inside the room, freen could see that every corner of the room is potraying rebecca's appearance.

Cute, gorgeous, naughty and neat.

The soft pink colour room was filled with a pink bedsheets too with many of care bears on her bed, a transparent-glass drawer that filled with many girly accessories, and also a big transparent-glass cabinet that stores many branded and expensive handbags and same as sunglasses. At the other corner of the room is, there is a make up corner that have a make up table that holds many types of expensives branded make up and also perfumes.

Its amaze freen. So much. But its not weird for freen.

"How? Pretty right? Look at the owner though." Becky shrugged her shoulder to show off while she walking forward makes freen slowly follow her from behind.

"Why girls always like pink? Its so distracting." Freen ask while looking onto the completely pink decorations in the room.

Becky then take a sit onto the couch that placed at the middle of the room.

"Its showing how much soft and feminine we are. I think? But that's not important. What important is pink is my favourite colour." Becky said and looking onto freen that still standing and looking around. Freen then sighing as with that, she walk towards the couch too and take a sit beside becky. But not that close though.

"Forget about it. Let's start." Freen started to open the book as becky frowning with her lips pouting. She really doesnt like studying. Look at right now, freen already started to explaining the subtopic to her but she was in her own world, playing with her fingers, feet, or humming onto a song and sometimes will staring onto freen, looking how focused she is.

Freen sighing and suddenly tap onto the small table in front of them, makes the loud thud as becky flinched when she did that. Freen then look at her with her deep eyes.

As if she was mad.

"I was explaining to you, rebecca. Hear it carefully and take note! How can you understand what im saying when you did nothing?!" Freen scold her makes becky rolling her eyes with her lips pouting.

"I can't! I dont like, freen." Becky said makes freen look at her seriously and somehow those eyes slowly to change to a soft one. Freen stares onto her makes becky could feel her heart slowly thumping onto her own ears. Only with that soft stares, becky is done.

"You can't like this, rebecca. Okay? I will help you to score and get a good grades, but you also need to help your own self. Got it? Okay. How about if you understand this subtopic and can remember this for today, i will give anything you want. Deal?" Freen ask makes becky's eyes somehow sparkle and an excited smile quickly plastered on her lips.

"Really?! Promise?!"

"Yes, rebecca. Im not a type that will broke a promise. So, hear this carefully and try to memorise it as i will give 1 hour for you to recap all the things that we learn today. After that, if you success, i will fulfill what you want."

"Alright! Deal!" Becky smirking as freen nodding with a tint secret smile plastered on her lips before she explaining the subtopic again. Here it is, freen thinks that she finally found a method that could make becky hear of her. And of course, this will be a success.

After two hours of studying and becky could memorise everythings that freen teach her, freen then smiling widely in satisfied before she close the book. Becky's eyes widening when seeing freen was freaking smiling!

"You're so good today. And please keep the momentum again for the next lesson. Okay rebecca?" Freen averted her eyes from the book and looking onto becky as she slightly shock seeing becky was obviously staring onto her.

Freen gulping hardly while slowly to touch her own face.

"W-Why? There is something? On my face?" Freen ask slightly in flustered as becky quickly shooking her head.

"N-nothing." Becky look away as freen then cleaning her books and placing perfectly onto the table and some is into her backpack.

"So? What do you want?" Freen ask as becky quickly look at her. Becky's lips smirking makes freen raise her eyebrows, waiting for her answer.

"I will tell you later. When i have something i want. But for sure i wont forget this! So make sure you dont forget your promise too!" Becky said as freen then nodding before standing up.

"Alright. I got it. Dont need to tell." Freen throw her backpack onto one of her shoulder before running her fingers through her hair. The actions makes becky could see freen was terribly hot.

Hot as hell, freen sarocha.

"Then, im going back first? Meet you again for our next session, rebecca patricia." Freen raise her eyebrows with a second eye contact with becky and walking out to going back, leaving becky alone in the room. Becky grasp for her chest and sighing loudly.

"Never thought you will be so interesting like this to me, Mrs president." Becky mumbled as a tint smile creep on her lips.