Chapter 4️⃣4️⃣

Time skipped. The sounds of the bell were hearing all around the university indicating that the examination is ended. All of the students running out from the examination hall with full of cheering, shouting and screaming in happiness.

"Yahoo!!! We're done!"

"Yesss!!!"

The shouts, jumping and looking so happy as if they were free from having those frustrations for over than 2 weeks in struggling. Becky walking out with irin by her side as irin also smiling widely in happiness.

"Yeay! Becbec! We're done!" Irin said and lift her hands to make a high five as becky chuckled and give her the high five. Suddenly, the speakers that being place all over the building were heard makes the students stop and looking at the speaker in weird.

"Hello, test test. 1,2,3." A voices hearing from the speakers makes becky smiling widely as she know the voices so much. A voices that will always makes her heart beating uncontrollably. The students stay silent from cheering and waiting for the announcements eagerly, hoping it was a good news.

"Im freen sarocha, a president of the university. Im announce to all of you, the director give us a extra holiday after the examination."

With that the students screaming and shouts again.

"Ops ops stay silent. Hear this first." Freen announced again as becky chuckles over her cuteness.

"You guys will be given 4 days holiday, that's mean, all of the students need to come to the university just like usual again next week. Am i clear?!" Freen said makes all of the students understand it.

"CLEARRR!!!" The students shouts as with that too, the announcements ends with a little beep of the speaker as the students started to screaming and celebrating this again. Becky smiling and look at irin as her mind remember of what her mom plan. Which is, her mom want becky to spend her time at their resort with her friends.

"Irin!" Becky snap makes irin flinched and poke becky's waist.

"Eeee i told you to not make me shock!"

Becky chuckled and grab her hand.

"I was planning to have a holiday at the resorts. My family's resorts. Mommy and daddy ask me to bring my friends! Lets go?!" Becky said makes irin's eyes sparkling and somehow quickly nodding.

"Really?!!! I want!!!"

"Then set a date! I will text you about all of the details later!"

Irin the smirking before poking becky's cheeks makes becky look at her in weird.

"Will you ask p'freen to come with us too hm?" Irin ask teasingly makes becky shyly smiling.

"hmm i think so? Why? Should i ask p'tee too? You seem so attract to her huh?" Becky said makes irin gasped with her eyes widened.

"Yah! Where did you know?!"

Becky stuck her tongue out, teasing irin back.

"this is rebecca patricia armstrong. What else i dont know!" Becky smirking, showing her proud behaviour makes irin bite her own lips in embarrassed. Suddenly, becky's eyes caught a figure that she always missing for. Freen. She was going out from the announcements room.

"Ah irin! I will talk to you back! Im going to freen!" Becky rushingly said before she quickly running towards freen, leaving irin alone.

"Freen. Freen!" Becky shouts her name as freen who heard this turning her head around and look at how becky was running excitedly and happily to her. She look around and slightly feel relief when there is no one there since all of the students already running out from the university. But irin is standing not far away from them.

Becky running and without hesitation, she hug freen happily makes freen furrowed her eyebrows in weird. For a second, becky broke the hug and quickly place a quick peck on her lips makes she stunned.

"I can answer the questions freen! I can answer the examination! This is the first time i can answer all the question!" Becky said excitedly while cupping freen's cheek and started to give another multiples pecks on freen's lips. After that, becky staring onto freen's froze face before freen's lips slowly to curl into a thin smile.

"Really? Good to know then, rebecca." Freen said, smiling as becky also smiling widely. The same smile, still having those effects to each other as their heart beating in the same beat when looking onto each other.

"Freen, will you spend your holiday with me? At the resorts just like how my parents said. You can bring your friends! Can you? Please..." Becky pouting and grabbing freen's hand as if she was begging freen to go there with her.

Freen raise her eyebrows and somehow in hesitate.

"Nop is there?" Freen suddenly ask makes becky's face quickly switching. Nop. How can she forget that she need to talk with nop about her problems. But... ugh!

Why she feels so confuse right now?

Freen somehow could see those uneasy face of becky makes she sighing loudly.

"If nop is not there, i will going." Freen said again as becky then look at her again.

"yes. He's not there." Becky quickly answer makes freen slightly smiling and nodding. Freen then tap her cheeks for a second.

"Then tell me the details later. Im going. I have works to do." Freen smiling and walking away while waving her hands to becky. Didn't she know that becky right now is full with conflict.

She hates seeing freen hurting and same as Nop too. That's make she confuse of her own feelings. She also afraid if other students know about her and freen. Because why? Because freen's position and view in other peoples eyes might be change when they were in relationship. Right?

"God, help me." Becky mumbled and grasping her heart. She can't make a decision. At all.