Chapter 2️⃣8️⃣

"woah, freen! Seriously?!" Nam shouts while cheering and wrapping her arm around freen's shoulder as they right now walking to get back to their own place. Heng then wrapping his arm around freen's shoulder too, as they walking side to side together. Freen just stay silent as she still embarrassed about what happened just now. She keep thinking how can she did that?!

"Wooooo what did I saw just now huh! Romance drama?!" Heng said earning a groaned from freen as freen then grabbing their hand and put it away from her shoulder.

"Ahhh just shut up! I make mistake okay!" Freen said coldly earning a loud laugh from Tee, Kate, Heng and Nam.

Tee wriggling her eyebrows.

"Really mistake?"

"I don't think it was a mistake~" Kate continue again, teasing her. Freen sighing and suddenly stop walking makes all of them stop too and look at her. Freen then look at their face in annoyed before she throw a bunch of keys makes Nam quickly catch it.

"Lock the store at the corner of the art building. Im going back! Tired with your stupid head." Freen rolled her eyes and walking away to going back to her house. They all chuckled a little, feelings so happy when they know that atleast freen slowly have a feelings towards someone and that someone could make she happy. Of course, as a best friends, they will be happy too if their friend is happy.

Freen walking with her black sling backpack was crossed on her chest and keeping her both hands inside her pant's pocket. She look around and seeing that the sky outside the university is already dark makes she glance to her watch.

"10:00PM" She mumbled and take a deep breath. The fresh cold air of the night makes she feels so calm when going back to her house. Yes, she will just walking. Her house is not that far though. In her mind, she can't help but to think of what happen today. Two scenes. The first one when becky is claiming her 'kissing booth tickets' and the other one is she was the one that kiss becky.

She keep remember how becky's lips on her, how becky's touch makes her knee weak, how every actions of becky makes she turn on and lastly how becky literally touch her clothed boner. She feels like she freaking a loser when with becky. Because of what? Because when it comes to becky, she will surely surrender.

At the same time too, she keep thinking that she obviously fall for becky. So much. But what can she do? Becky is someone else's. Becky is someone's girlfriend.

How lucky Nop.

Freen walking with a deep sigh leave from her mouth again. The chills, the calm of the night makes she feel like she being accompanied by someone. How she wish becky was the one that accompany her.

 After for a while looking onto the night views while walking along the dark road that holds the streets light, freen squinted her eyes when seeing two figure that was so close to each other.

When she closer to the two figure, her feet somehow stop on its own and her heart likely to shattered just like a glass that fall from the high height.

Its becky. Nop was kissing becky deeply and passionately with her back pressed onto the wall of the hallway.

Freen could feel the ache on her chest, her knee was likely to getting weak and her tears forming inside her eyes. She gulping as with that moment, she know that she sure of her feelings towards becky. She was so hurt as if she was being stabbed by a knife onto her chest and heart.

Gathering her courage, freen walk to pass them but becky could see her makes she push Nop roughly.

"F-freen!" Becky call but freen just walk coldly passing them as her heart was so hurting. Freen feels like her mind was blank. 

Why? Why should me becky? And why should you? why i fall for you? 

Becky quickly running to catch freen, leaving Nop alone.

"Becky!" Nop shout but she doesn't care about him anymore.

Becky grab freen's hand as freen slowly turning her back and look at her. Becky could see her eyes was tearing up on her cold face, and its showing so much pain and disappointment. Somehow, the tears is not rolling down. Freen keep that cold face of her.

Becky grip her hand tightly.

"Freen I-i..."

"Stop it, Rebecca. Your boyfriend waiting for you." Freen coldly said and let go of her hand before she glance behind becky. Becky then look at behind her too as she saw nop was walking towards her. Freen sighing loudly and just walking away, leaving becky again.

Becky stunned. She don't know why but she feels so hurt too. Seeing freen like this. Why freen?

"Babe lets go." Nop grab her hand, dragging her as her eyes still stuck on freen's figure that walk away slowly and weakly.

Why im so hurting without you freen?

Why im so upset being with my own boyfriend?

Why I feel so much pain when seeing you like this?

My fault of expecting your kiss is special only to me, rebecca.

My fault of falling for you.

I hate myself for that.