Chapter 2️⃣3️⃣

Becky slum herself onto her seat inside her class and can't denied that she miss freen so much. She rarely meet freen these days as freen looking so busy, plus, she dont have excuse to meet her for now. She can't let her pride scratch. She can't let her ego going down only for freen.

Irin suddenly walking towards becky but what becky's eyebrows furrowed is : Nam also here and following irin from behind. She look at them in weird until they take a sit in front of her.

"Becky. P'Nam want to meet you. A important discussion i guess?" Irin said as Nam then smiling, with becky avert her eyes to her. Becky smiling too.

"H-hello P'Nam. What is it?" Becky ask politely makes Nam smiling more widely. Why with freen she's so naughty?!

Nam then grabbing becky's hand, holding it before she talking.

"I want to ask for a help. We're making a kissing booth next week for our university open day. So i want you to be our kissing model too since you're influence to attract students." Nam said makes irin and becky raise their eyebrows in sync and then they look at each other in shock.

"W-what? And i have to—-"

"Yes. Students that bought your tickets must've want to kiss you. So you just need to kiss them one by one, becky. I think you're not that cares right? Because you used to it. Am i right? Plus, freen also join this." Nam said again makes becky's eyes more widened and her heart beating loudly. Not beating in a good way. But beating because she's flustered, she's afraid and she totally angry.

Her face start to reddened and she quickly let go of Nam's hand that hold her hand just now.

"What?! Freen? Freen sarocha?!" Becky said in disbelief as her voices already sound so loud.

Irin gulping and Nam then grinning awkwardly.

"Yes. Freen that you know. Freen that everyone know."

"WHAT THE FUCK SHE JOINING THIS? THAT'S MEAN SHE WILL KISS EVERYONE THAT BUY HER TICKETS?! SHE WILLINGLY TO DO THIS BY HERSELF?!" Becky said with her loud voice as she right now scoffed, really in disbelief. Becky doesn't realise that she already showing that she was so in mad and jealous towards the two of them right now because of that facts.

Nam and irin then glancing to each other as they hold their chuckled.

"Everyone want her, becky. That's why we ask her. Plus, we will gain so much money from that since im sure everyone will buy her tickets. So becky. How about you? Will you become our kissing model? There is another peoples. I was still trying to ask others." Nam said.

Becky look at Nam and Irin with her pouty lips and annoyed face as she was in mad, but right now, her mind was thinking something else.

If i become kissing models then everyone can kiss freen. If i become that, i can't kiss her and i can't push everyone away from her. Fuck freen!

"I dont freaking want! I dont want! Fullstop!" Becky groaned as with that, she stood up and immediately walking away, leaving Nam and Irin together alone. They sighing loudly.

"She's so weird these days after knowing P'freen." Irin mumbled as Nam then nodding.

"Right. Freen the same too. As if they are having the same feelings to each other but denied it." Nam said makes the two of them shock with the statement. Even Nam herself shock. Their eyes widened and staring towards each other.

"You are right p'Nam! Look at that angry little face just now. She turning to a tiger!" Irin said as Nam started to smirking. Atleast, they know that the two person right now in the same states but having those denial and egos to admit.

***************

"FREEN SAROCHA!!!" Becky shouts freen's name angrily makes freen who was walking look behind in shock and she also look around seeing everyone right now looking onto the two of them. Becky stomping her feet towards freen and standing face to face in front of freen, showing her mad face.

That's make freen raise her eyebrows in clueless.

"Fucking take back what you say to P'Nam. What the hell are you willingly to become the 'kissing model'?!" Becky ask with her eyebrows wrinkled hardly as freen just look at her coldly.

"So what rebecca? What's wrong with you?! Its not your problems at all!" Freen said as she feels so annoyed of becky right now. Acting cares for her but still, playing with men out there.

Becky grinding her teeth and her both hands curled into a fist. She could feel her chest getting heavy and her eyes was teary in mad when seeing freen like this. She can't let and can't manage freen will freaking do this thing.

Becky glares to freen deeply.

"I fucking make sure your ticket is not gonna for sale. Mark my words." Becky coldly said as with that she walking away leaving freen alone, scoffed over her actions. Freen rolled her eyes too.

"As if you're that cares towards me but reality just a player."