Chapter 2️⃣6️⃣

Freen slum herself onto the chair of the cafe with a deep sigh. She can't believe what she feels and what she did. Again. Why she can't even push becky away? Why she feel like she want this too? Why she also disappointed when she stop just like that just now? Why? Its wrong but it feels so right.

She take a sip onto her favourite jasmine tea with her mind keep thinking of becky. She know becky is a player but what the fuck? Why can't she push her away! That's the only thing she frustrated on herself right now. She hate this.

"Oi freen!" Nam slum her body in front of her, taking a seat while Heng, tee and kate also did the same. Its their break time as the morning event is already end and will continue for the next event which is the big competition this evening.

"Where are you going huh? I can't see you around the kissing booth?" Kate ask as they all actually searching for freen. But, here freen is, at the cafe , daydreaming with her messy mind thinking of becky. Damn. 

Freen raised her eyebrows and searching for an excuse. Of course she wont tell about the 'freaking hot scene' just now with becky.

"E-erm just here. And preparing myself for the quizzes competition this evening." Freen said makes all of them nodding.

"Oh right! You will compete with the top students from another universities right! Its about 15 of them! Ugh, so many!" Heng groaned when thinking that freen will represent this university and need to beat another top students to win.

"You have to prepare yourself properly, freen. You need to do your best. This is kind of important games huh. So that everyone knows you and our university hold the title forever." Nam said with a tint smile. Freen then smirking, showing to them her proud arrogant face.

"Come on, you dont believe me? This is Freen sarocha chankimha guys." Freen said arrogantly with her arms crossed onto her chest earning a laugh from all of her friends.

"Alright alright i trust you. We trust you."

"Goodluck freen. We will be there to support you!" Tee give a thumbs up. Freen slightly smiling and nodding as she hope that she wont mess this up. A little nervous started to build in her heart, as if she holds a big responsibility to make this university on top as always.

On the other side, becky keep smiling alone while humming as she feels like she was so over the moon after get to kiss freen. Freen's kisses can make her crazy all day long for real. How she hopes that she always be in freen's arms, kiss her, touch her, god, she simp of her.

Somehow, the pride and the egos of her much more stronger for her to admit what she did to freen is because she likes her. No she love her. She even denied her own mind and her own self. As if she know that this egos will surely eat her soon.

"Babe." A voices suddenly hear behind her and a arm slowly grabbing her waist makes she look to the side, seeing nop who was wearing his basketball's outfit with a wide smile.

"Nop. You're here." Becky smiling too.

"Mmhmm. I will have a basketball games after this. Can you come and support me?" Nop said while raising his eyebrows. Becky then thinking for a while.

"Err i will think first! Im afraid that irin will drag me away. But i will try!" Becky said. Nop then nodding before he pouting his lips.

"Then, a good luck kiss?" Nop asking makes becky in hesitate at first but she know, she still tie with Nop as his girlfriend. She then lean and give a quick peck but nop quickly pulling her waist, holding her nape to give a deep kiss. Becky gasped for a second but did not wait to respond to the kiss.

Without becky knowing, someone was watching her with her teary reddened eyes, hands tightly shaking in fist, and heart clenching in pain.

"Such a player." Freen groaned and walking away. Disappointment, hurts, confused, all of the things she never feel, she feels right now. Why? Why should becky? Why she expect becky will love her? Why she expect becky also treasure the kisses with her? Why she thinks that becky's kisses is the most expensive things she got but becky doesnt feel the same to her? Why?

"I should've not playing with fire."