Chapter 4️⃣5️⃣

The day of the trip to the armstrong's resort is finally here. They were gathering in front of becky's house as that including freen's friends. They were all so excited to going there and know this will be really big since yeah, its armstrong's resorts and plans guys! Its all already planned smoothly. The activities, the places, and also the unlimited things there.

"Hm, let me help." Freen grab becky's clothes bags as she put it inside the car's trunks. Nam and Heng smirking over that actions as becky blushed knowing they were teasing the two of them.

"Oh~"

"Shut up!" Freen snap them as Heng and Nam quickly hold their chuckles and shut from teasing her. Freen then rolled her eyes.

"Kate, Tee, Irin will go there by that car and the remaining will by this car." Freen said while pointing to the two cars. Cars that one is tee's car and the other one is Richie's car that he told them to use.

"or.. becky can just go on the same car with irin. Up to you. Wherever you want." Freen continue makes nam and heng glance to each other, holding their laugh.

Becky then look at freen and then to irin who was also smirking.

"Urm, i will just go with you then?" Becky said, looking onto freen makes freen raise her eyebrows while the others celebrating as if this is a big things.

"YESSS!!" They shouts in unison. That's make freen glare to them before talking.

"Go go. We will late!" Freen groaned and started to push her friends to get inside their perspective car that freen mention just now. Nam and heng quickly get inside the car at the front seat as heng is a driver makes freen groned and look at Nam in annoyed.

"What?! I just want to sit with heng!" Nam said as actually she purposely want to make freen and becky sitting together at the backseats. Freen shooking her head before glancing to becky who already getting inside the car and sitting perfectly at the backseat.

She rolled her eyes to Nam makes nam chuckled before she also getting inside, sitting beside becky as with that, heng driving the car away with tee's car leading their way to the resort.

Becky slowly scooted her sit closer to freen and leaning her head on her shoulder makes freen immediately tense of the touch. Nam who was looking onto her through the rear view mirror, smirking when seeing it. Freen look at her too and wearing her annoyed face.

With that, the journey along the armstrong's resort started with becky sleeping on freen's shoulder. Freen doesnt mind at all and even like it more actually. She just want to hide all of their skinships from her friends even though actually she loves becky doing this. Her heart beating loudly as she hopes becky didn't hear it.

****************

"Rebecca... We are here." Freen slowly tap becky's cheeks as they finally at the resorts after 3 hours of driving. Nam and heng already going out as they taking their things to the resorts room that they will stay. But freen, here she is, waking up rebecca that still sleeping nicely.

"mmmmm" Becky slightly whined as she then turn her face makes her face drown onto freen's neck. Freen gulp hardly, as she could feel becky's warm breath was blowing onto her skin making her heart jumping out of its place.

"B-becky... we're already here." Freen said softly and this time, becky slightly move her body before pulled out from freen and sitting straight.

"We're here already?"

"Yes. Let's go? I will carry your bags." Freen said as she slowly getting out from the car, taking out all of their things including becky's. Becky going out from the car too and stretching her neck and body before rubbing her temple. She feels her head was spinning.

"Why? Headache?" Freen ask as she walking towards becky with her shoulder and hands full with bags. Becky look at her weakly and nodded her head. She cant believe that freen is so attentive of her.

"yes."

"Then lets go check in the room. You have to take a rest i think? Lets go. Hold onto my arms." Freen said as she can't lift her hands up because of the heavy bags. Becky then slowly grabbing her arm as the two of them walking to the room that already told by becky's parents just now.

Somehow, the resort is closed and that's making only the seven of them there. Becky's parents purposely doing this only to giving a freedom and chance for them to have fun as much as they want. Its making them more comfortable without another peoples here!

When stepping inside the big and huge resort, they could feel the strong wind as the resort actually placed near the beach. The room was lining up and facing the beach as freen can't help but to adore and amaze of the beauty.

"How should we divide the room?" Heng ask as they gathered in front of the room, in hesitate and confuse of dividing the room.

Freen humming and glancing to the three rooms that they will stay.

"Erm how about irin, becky, and nam. Then, heng and I, Kate and Tee." Freen said makes all of them nodding but becky look at her in slightly disappointed.

"Alright? Then, get in and put the things in your own room." Freen said as she placed becky's bags in front of one of the room that irin already get inside. Freen look at becky and slightly smiling to her.

"Take a rest hm?" Freen whispered and walking away, leaving becky with a deep sigh. Yes, she will just accept this. She just need to rest right now. Her head is spinning and hurting as fuck.

With that, the evening is filled with resting and freshen their body up from the tiredness of the long journey.