Chapter 8️⃣

The day of the camp for junior is finally happen. Freen lifting up a box of a mineral water as she have to put it inside the bus with her friends and also some students. She furrowed her eyebrows when seeing some of the 'flirty' juniors that walking with becky was laughing while fixing their make up and hair.

Freen then clap her hands making all of them look at her.

"Faster! Pick up your own bags and put it inside the bus! We will go there in 10 minutes!" Freen shouts making all of the students whining. Whining because they have to lift their own heavy bags. Flirty. Pick me girl to be exact.

"Awwwwwwww"

Freen then shooking her head with her annoying feelings. Yes. Becky's bestfriend and person that she always be with is always irin but somehow, those flirty girls started to get close to her and for sure everyone want to be her friends.

Suddenly, Nam and heng walking towards freen as they tap freen's shoulder with a grin.

"Its all done!"

"Done? Okay. Tell everyone to get inside. We will going now." Freen give a instructions as she started to pick up her own bags too.

"Guys! Lets go!" Nam shouts while every students that will going onto this camp busy lifting and carrying their own things. Freen put on her things inside the bus as she then take a sit at the back seats of the bus. The students started to get inside it one by one as all of the girls hesitate to take a seat.

They all actually want to have a seat with freen, but with those coldness and stern faces of her, no one was brave enough as they quickly have a fight to take a sit in front of her instead.

"Whoopss! I got to sit here!" One of them flexing makes the others frown and walking to take a sit at another seats. Suddenly, a girl slowly to approach freen while fidgeting her fingers and also with her timid-blushed face. Freen raise her eyebrows a little bit and seeing the name that hanging on the girl's backpack. Love. Her name is love?

"P-p'freen. C-can i----"

"Oooppss. I already seat here. Sorry." Becky slightly push love and suddenly take a sit beside freen makes freen slightly flinched and look at her in weird.

What the fuck? That's all what freen thought. The girl just now then slightly pouting.

"Why?! Go! This is my seat." Becky glare to her as the girl slowly walking away in annoyed. Becky then smirking before she averted her eyes toward freen who was looking at her in weird.

"What the hell rebecca?" Freen ask coldly and slightly scooted her position away from becky. Becky smirking again as this time, she scooting her seat position closer to freen makes freen groaned when she can't scoot away from becky anymore since she is sitting beside the window.

"What the fuck do you want?!" Freen slightly raise her voices, but still hearing so cold inside becky's ears.

"Hm? Just want to seat here. Why? Is it wrong?" Becky ask with her shrugged shoulder. Freen sighing loudly in annoyed as she started to calm her own self inside her mind. She need to be patience with this little girl.

"Its wrong. Can't you move away a little bit?! Dont have to press and lean onto me too much!" Freen said with her eyebrows wrinkled. Becky shrugged her shoulder again while raising her eyebrows and just resting her back before she look to the front. She totally ignore what freen ask her to do.

"Fuck.." Freen mumbled and taking a deep breath. She have to set a higher patience when she's with becky. This girl is unbelieveable hard-headed. Freen then resting her back too while playing with her own fingers with her eyes stuck on her fingers too. Somehow, she could see how close becky is with her. Their thigh obviously rubbing each other side by side! Ugh!

"Okay guys. Everyone ready? We will go to our camp-site now. We will be there in 2 hours." Heng announce makes freen shoot her head towards him. Nam and heng then look at her and slightly smirking makes freen cursing in her head. Of course! They will surely tease her about this little girl sitting beside her.

Nam and Heng then taking a sit that placed beside freen and becky.

Freen could see this two stupid head is wriggling their eyebrows. After for a minute, the bus slowly to depart earning a loud excited shouts from some of the students.

"WOHOOOO!!!"

"HERE WE GO!!!"

When the bus depart, becky quickly resting her head and closing her eyes while freen looking to the outside of the window with her airpods on. She enjoying the scenery with the calm music as after for half an hour, she could feel becky's head slowly to fall onto her shoulder.

Her eyes slightly widened, her body was froze and she gulping hardly before she close her eyes and cursing herself. Again. Yes, she try to calm herself again and again when she's with becky. That's why she doesnt really want to be with her. Its dangerous for her.

Slowly, she turn her head and looking onto the brunette hair that resting nicely on her shoulder. The perfumes and maybe the shampoo's scents from becky hairs could be smell by freen makes freen gulping much more harder. Its good. The sweet gentle scents could makes she calm and fresh.

She glancing to Nam and Heng, seeing they were also fall asleep makes she sighing deeply in relief as she think this is so lucky for her. Or not... this might be a new topic for them to tease her. Freen take a deep breath and looking forward with her stunned body as she also resting her head. Somehow, she tried so hard to not moving her body for too much, afraid that becky will waking up from her sleep.

Without freen knowing, her eyes also slowly to become heavy and drifting into a deep sleep.