Chapter 9️⃣

Freen woke up from her sleep as she slightly flustered when she saw there is no one inside the bus anymore. She looking around through the window and could see that they already arrived at the camp site as the students started to build their tents. When she turn her head and looking onto her other side, becky's head still resting perfectly on her shoulder. At the same time too, she immediately feels her arm started to numb.

"Ughhh..." She hissed a little before she slowly to lift becky's head and put it down again gently on the head rest makes becky's face could be seen much more clearly. Freen's eyes slightly open and betraying herself as she started to studying and staring onto every features on becky's face.

How her lips perfectly shaped in a pink colour, slightly glossy because of the lip gloss and making it much more kissable, How her nose was so pointed and that's make everyone know that she is half-mixed, how her sleeping face looking so deadly gorgeous and cute, And of course, those perfect long hair of her.

For freen, she is a goddess.

You're so beautiful.

How can behind this innocent and cute face of her have those hard-headed, bold and naughty attitudes? And how can this plump-glossy cute lips actually could stab freen into the heart with her sharp words? Its impossible right? She's becky.

One-man would be so lucky to have becky. She is a full package.

Freen can't even avert her eyes away as she could hear her own heart slowly thumping and becoming alive.

"Freen!" Nam suddenly called her makes she quickly look at the voices direction and see nam was smirking with her arms crossing onto her chest, standing at the front of the bus. Freen gulping hardly while becky slowly to stretch her arms with a groaned, wake up from her sleep.

"O-oh! Im coming!" Freen quickly stood up and walking away from the seat, leaving becky as she grab nam and dragging her out from the bus. She walking with Nam towards heng as she then quickly making herself busy. She know, nam will surely tease her. Luckily becky doesnt know she stares onto her just now.

"Oh~ Someone is startruck by someone beauty just now~" Nam teasingly said while grabbing a thing to help freen and heng build the tent. Freen then groaned and look at her in annoyed.

"Im not, okay."

She then continue her works.

"Uhhh... sleeping on each other too just now~" Heng suddenly involve himself in this teasing situation.

Freen sighing deeply and immediately put down the the tent things onto the ground.

"Stop it before i punch the two of you on that pretty face." Freen said annoyingly and rolled her eyes before she walk away. Nam and heng chuckled.

"Freen!"

"Come on! We're just joking!"

"Joke with your ass then!" Freen shouts as she walking towards the bench without looking behind at all. She take a sit on the bench that place under the big shady tree as her eyes monitoring onto all of the students that building their tents. They were actually inside the forest but the camp site was so wide and empty. This is the famous camp site among school or universities as the safety is on the top. That's what they said.