Chapter 6️⃣

Freen getting inside the toilet in a rush as she taking a seat on the toilet bowl for a while right now. She hissing with her eyes tightly close as she can't believe what she feels right now. Just now, she teasing becky that she's hard without even notice that she truly hard. Or should we say that she was about to get hard!

"Gosh. I never like this." She mumbled slowly and slightly looking down as she could see that her dick was obviously slightly poking onto her pants. When thinking becky's face : how her pinky lips shaped beautifully, her dead-gorgeous face, sharp nose, well shaped eyebrows...

Fuck, her dick growing bigger.

"Fuck fuck. No no." She mumbled and slightly push down her clothed dick, expect that it will calm down as soon as possible but it not. She could feel that it was hurting her down there as she quickly unbuckling her pants and lift her boxer down, making her dick sprung hardly out from it.

"Fuck..." She hissed when looking onto her completely hard tool. Just like what everyone talked before, they said that freen surely have a massive size of dick because of her abnormal hormones and yes. Its true. She have a dick that much more bigger than a usual size of men on her age.

She could feel it was pulsing, as freen quickly tap her own chest, tried to calm her own heart and mind down so that her tool also will calm down just like usual again.

After for half an hour, she take a deep breath as she finally success in making it calm down. With that, she started to wear her pants again and quickly walk out from the toilet.

She walking along the hallway before a arms was holding her shoulder makes she look at them.

"Where are you going huh!" Heng ask as with that too, Nam and Tee also walking besides her. Freen groaned and slightly furrowed her eyebrows.

"Toilet. Where's kate?"

"She have a work to do. And you're from toilet?! Dont tell me you're the same like the men when they looking onto that armstrong girl." Nam smirking and poking freen's arm as freen quickly grab heng's arm that wrap around her shoulder and she put it away.

"N-no! W-what do you mean!" Freen slightly stutters makes Nam smirking in sus. So sus as freen never being this flustered before.

"Yeah... Just saying. That armstrong girl can make some men hard as soon as they laid their eyes on her."

"W-what?! Stop talking about her can you?! She's rebecca by the way. So stop talking about 'that armstrong girl'" Freen groaned and with that, she quickly walking away, leaving her friends just like that.

"Awww?!" Nam hissed in weird.

"Hm. As usual Nam. She's freen after all. Our cold friend." Tee shrugged her shoulder and grabbing nam's shoulder as the three of them started to walking away too. They actually used of this behaviour of freen. Freen will always be cold towards everyone. Including them. They knew freen from they were highschool and right now, they still being friends with her despite her cold attitude.

For them, freen is not weird. Its just... She being herself. They know how much freen doesn't really like being with crowd, doesnt really enjoy herself and rather to focus on her studies or works. Freen is that cold, stern and discipline person. They used of it.

At the other side, becky was sitting on the bench that she always sit with irin as she cupped her flushed cheeks with her both hands. She's okay being with freen before but when freen mention about that 'thing', she immediately flushed. She can't anymore. Her bold and bravery disappear for a second after that.

"Crazy." Becky mumbled as she feel like freen is a crazy woman. No. More like a psychopath. How can she mention that thing so easily? Crazy. But, even though she feels like she embarrassed about just now, a tint smirk and more to a smile suddenly plastered on her lips. That facts somehow makes she satisfied and she like it.

Freen is looking so hot when angry and that satisfied becky so much. She even have a thought of making freen mad again. Because why? She purposely want to tease her. Look at from this, their relationships might be worse and might never become a calm one. Right?