Chapter 4️⃣0️⃣

Becky wake up in the morning with her hand searching for freen beside her, but there is no figure of freen makes she slowly open her eyes. She look around and still, there is no freen makes she sigh deeply.

Freen must be already back to the guest room again and sleeping there. Somehow, she feels disappointed of that facts. She want freen beside her, she want she waking up in freen's arms, and seeing freen's face as the first thing she saw in the morning. But that dreams can't be fulfilled yet.

A sting of pain could be feel on her private part as the scenes from last night rushing to her mind makes her lips curled to a wide smile. She still could feel freen's gentle touch, still could hear how freen calming her with sweet words, and of course how freen handle her lovingly and making she feels so so good.

Becky slowly scooted, standing up slowly from the bed as she could see her bedsheets having those red patch makes she gasped. She know exactly what is that. And with that too, she know that last night, she totally give her body and her virginity to freen. She doesnt regret it since she was the one that one this.

'baby' A word that freen called her last night ringing her mind makes she chuckled again.

"Im crazy over you freen." She mumbled to herself with a wide smile. With that, she slowly to get ready as actually today is a weekdays and for sure, she want to spending time with freen. When done taking shower, she put on her baggy hoodie with a loose jeans as she need to covers all of the bites that freen leave last night. She even put the hood of the hoodie on her head. There is so many lovebites on her shoulder nor neck makes she smiling alone.

She walk downstairs and what she saw the first thing when she reach the living room is, freen was having a casual talk with all of her family members at the living room. Its amaze becky so much as she feels so happy seeing freen in her family. As if freen is her soon to be part of the family.

"Oh becky, come here." Richie suddenly said when seeing becky as freen immediately shoot her head towards her too. Becky could see freen was so looking good as always in her borrowed outfit and that's match with freen's sparkling eyes that staring towards her. Somehow, the tense was building in silence as if they were having a staring contest makes her family glancing to each other. They likely to understand and know something huh?

In the other side, freen in amaze of how becky is always looking good in whatever she wears. Look, even in those hoodie also, she still looking so sexy, attractive and gorgeous. Fuck, she down bad.

"Ehem!" Mr.Armstrong suddenly clear his throat makes freen flinched and quickly look away, sipping her coffee again. Freen gulping a little while becky start to walking towards them and take a sit beside her mom.

Becky giving a tint smile and hug her mom's arm.

"What are you guys talking hm? Daddy? Mummy?" Becky ask, looking onto their faces one by one especially freen.

"Hm just talking about university, and about the upcoming exam and my plan with freen. She's a university president after all right?" Becky's dad said makes becky furrowed her eyebrows and look at her dad slightly angrily.

"Why did you talk about those presidents things during weekdays?! Stop overload freen with works, daddy."

"A-ah no! Rebecca! Its not like that, okay. Im okay." Freen cut her and slightly glare to her as if she want becky to respect her dad more. Mr Armstrong and also Mrs armstrong slightly smiling hearing becky literally backing up freen.

"Oh~ you're that worried of freen huh?" Richie ask makes becky glare to him.

"She works everyday at university, and then weekdays daddy still talk about that things. Isn't that making freen so suffocating?" Becky said annoyingly. Mr.Armstrong then sighing and give a tint smile while looking to freen and then to becky.

"Its not like that, darling. I only talk about i want to give a holiday for the students after examination. Maybe 3 to 4 days so that the students can enjoy their days spending time with whoever and wherever it is. Maybe with their own family? Yeah, after the frustrating days of examination right? And i ask freen about that. How her opinion. That's all becky." Mr. Armstrong said makes becky raise her eyebrows and humming.

"Hm, if that so." Becky look at freen as freen shooking her head of how becky's act right now. She's looking so worried of freen overworking huh?

"How is it? What do you think becky about your daddy plan? You can bring your friends to our resort. Spending time there." Mrs Armstrong said makes becky face quickly lighten up and look at her parents face happily and excitedly.

"Seriously?!!!" Becky ask earning a wide smile and nodded from her mom.

"I want! Yeay!"

"Then bring freen too with you. And whoever you want. Alright?" Mr.Armstrong said makes becky glance to freen who seem slightly shock.

"No! Its okay. Im good." Freen give a tint awkward smile. Freen then look at Mr.Armstrong and being a professional she is, she start to ask the things that she should do.

"So i guess its a deal then sir? I will announce to the students after the examination."

"Yes freen. Please do me those favor." Mr.Armstrong smiling as freen then nodding as if she jot down a note in her worklist.

Becky's parents right now so amaze of how timid, respectful and loving freen is. Freen is such a great person and somehow could see how becky's react when she is with freen. It's different. With that thought, they willingly accept whoever becky is feelings comfortable as her partner and that's even more good if its freen.