Chapter 5️⃣6️⃣

Becky was so miserable as she looking around the university in her tears streaming down her face as if the students looking onto her, they will think that she was crazy. Her hair was not neat anymore, tears and red face, panting and looking around as if she was losing something big. She doesnt care about her class anymore, or whatever it is, her mind only freen.

Becky's heart was pounding so fast and her stomach clench with the thought that if something bad happens to freen. She can't forgive herself if something bad happen to her. Seriously, the disappoinment, sadness and tears that running on freen face just now keep appear in her mind.

Its making her heart bleeding.

"Rebecca! Becky!" A voices suddenly heard when becky was looking around at the park of the university. Becky quickly shoot her head, showing her tears and uneasy face to Nam. She quickly running to nam, grabbing her hands makes nam look at her in weird.

"wh—"

"Freen! P'nam. Did you see freen pnam. I want to meet freen. Please p'nam." Becky said the words without even have a fullstop nor taking her breath. She was in rush.

"I want to see her i want to tell her everything that she misunderstood please pnam." One more time she said without even have a breath between the words. Nam then grab becky's both shoulder, staring onto her eyes deeply.

"Okay becky take a deep breath. Calm down. Take a deep breath.... and let it out slowly...." Nam said makes becky look at her and slowly to follow what she ask. Becky take a deep breath and slowly let it out for three times as nam then cupped her cheeks. Nam staring into her eyes and so do her. Nam could se becky's eyes was shaky with tears stains full on her cheeks, and same as becky's body too. She's trembling so hard with her hands was cold.

"Okay, slowly... take a breath and tell me what happened okay? Slowly." Nam softly said makes becky burst into another sobs. She make harm to someone she love. And she have no ideas to make all of this better. And she cannot be better if freen is not here.

Becky could feel her legs was trembling and weak as her body slowly want to slide down but Nam gasped and quickly hold her shoulder, hugging her so that she's not kneeling down. Becky grasped Nam's body, hugging her tightly while crying so hard as Nam somehow could expect what becky will said.

"I-i'm t-the reasons w-why f-freen is hurting pnam. I-i h-hurted h-her." Becky said between the sobs as Nam patting becky's back, rubbing her gently to calm her down.

"Shhh... Its okay... Eveything will be okay..." Nam whispered and leaving a deep sigh. She know this will happen when rebecca keep confuse on her feelings.

"F-freen.... S-she m-misundestood m-me... S-she heard me t-talking with n-nop. A-and i-i was so d-dumb of t-telling nop i love him b-but.. what all i-i w-want t-to did i-is breaking u-up w-with him t-today.." Becky mumbled again between her hard cries as Nam finally understand what happen. Oh god. She could feel how hurted freen is right now. She got it.

Nam sighing one more time and slowly broke the hug, holding becky's shoulder that her body seem so weak.

Nam cup becky's cheek with her on hand. She give a tint smile to becky.

"Becky, do you love freen?"

Becky nodded quickly with her sobs and hiccups filling her actions. Nam smiling widely while slowly caressing becky's cheek with her thumb.

"Freen is genuine to you, becky. So much. Her feelings, her intentions were so pure. You cannot choose two people at the same time and now, you choose the right person. But, right now, i could feel freen is so terribly hurt by what you did. Maybe, your intention is different, but what she heard is different. And that's hurting her. She loves you so much, becky. I never see how much she look at onto someone that lovingly with her sparkling eyes, how much she smiles when you're around, how much she daydreaming only by thinking of you, and how much she become herself when she's with you. She love you so much. And what i want to say is, you never make a wrong choice in choosing her, becky." Nam said while smiling as becky nodded with her cries slowly disappear but her heart was so hurting hearing it.

Hurting of what? Hurting when she know how much she hurted freen.

"You did a great job in choosing her, becky. But now, all you have to do is giving her a time, and telling her the truth. Okay?" Nam continue again makes becky nodding and hugging Nam once again. With every words that she collect from her friends especially Nam, and also her family, she know that she make the best decision in choosing freen more than Nop.

And, She know how her heart is always choosing freen. But, this is what she afraid of. When choosing freen, she afraid that freen will lose and go away from her life. She's not ready to lose freen.