Chapter 3️⃣1️⃣

Its 8:00PM.

Becky sitting at the living room of her house, waiting for her family to have a dinner together. She was scrolling onto her phone and somehow keep taping onto freen's chat space but there is no text or what ever from her. She actually waiting freen to tell her about the next lessons and really want to meet freen again and again. But there is none making she really annoyed and pissed off.

"Sweetie. Lets eat. The food is done." Mrs.Armstrong slightly shout from the kitchen and with that too, the three of their maids slowly walk out from the kitchen means they already done preparing the foods.

"Okay mummy!" Becky shout too and glancing to her phone again with her annoyed feelings. Her lips pouting and she was wearing her pissed off face before she sighing and walking to the kitchen.

She take a sit in front of Mrs Armtrong as Mr Armstrong and her one and only brother, Richie suddenly walking and take a sit too. They started to eat their dinner together with a little chit chat about Richie's business and also about Armstrong's company.

"Becky? How about your studies?" Richie suddenly ask while taking a spoon of foods into his mouth. Before becky could answer, her dad immediately said

"I already ask Freen to give becky a lesson."

"Freen? As freen sarocha? A top woman that good in everything who's daddy always mention?" Richie ask with his eyebrows raised. Mr armstrong then nodded.

"She's a good woman. But somehow she's a man though." Mr.Armstrong said makes becky look at him as a tint smile plastered on Mr. Armstrong's lips.

"Right. I heard about it too. But that doesnt matter. What important is herself. Her kind self." Becky's mom suddenly said makes becky smiling widely out of sudden. She's happy when her parents can accept freen. O-ops.

"I see..." Richie humming and look at becky.

"Why did you looks that happy?!" Richie smirking as becky quickly shooking her head and glare to him

"W-what?! Nothing okay!" Becky groaned earning a laugh from richie. She know her brother always like to tease her.

"So how about your lesson with freen, sweetie? She's okay right? Daddy seem really trust her." Mrs armstrong said and glancing to her husband as becky then nodding with a tint rose colour plastered on her cheek.

"She's always good mommy. She's good to me. But so cold and serious when it comes to studies. Yeah, i can't denied that she's good at everything." Becky smiling as in her mind, she was thinking about her memories with freen. How she kiss her, how she touch her, how freen smiling even though its rare, how freen serious with her wrinkled eyebrows, and basically everything. Everythings about freen makes she simp over her.

Her parents furrowed their eyebrows when looking onto this sight of rebecca.

Richie then nudge becky's arm with a tease smile.

"Does someone fall for her already huh ~"

"RICHIEEE!! SHUT UP!!!" Becky groaned and hit her brother's head. Richie hissed and laugh before their parents also giggle seeing this : The two siblings that always fighting with each other.

Suddenly, becky's phone that placed on the table beeping indicating that there is a messages coming in. She glance onto it and when seeing freen's contact name, she quickly take it and read it makes all of her family members seeing her rush actions.

"Why so rush huh? Boyfriend? Freen?" Richie ask purposely teasing her makes she rolling her eyes before tapping onto freen's chat.

My Freen 💋 : We will start our lessons tomorrow since tomorrow is saturday.

My Freen 💋 : I already make a schedule.

My Freen 💋 : We will have our private tutor three time a week. Which is, Saturday, Monday and wednesday.

My Freen 💋 : The time is up to you. Im okay with anytime.

My Freen 💋 : Clear? Rebecca patricia?

The chat keep popping as a wide smile plastered on becky's lips. She can meet freen three times a week and that's not in School times?! Oh god, she's the happiest right now.

"What freen say?" Mr Armstrong suddenly ask makes becky look at him in weird. How can he know freen was the one that texting her?! As if she know that her faces telling everything. Keke.

"e-erm just about tutor schedule." Becky said in flustered earning a nodded from him. Then she look at the chat again.

My Freen 💋 : Why are you not replying to me rebecca? You literally seen my messages.

The text makes becky hold her chuckled of how cute freen is. Look, she even know that freen obviously wait for her reply.

Such a greedy cute woman.

Becky : Im here. What?! Im already reading okay. Why i need to reply? 🙄

tried to Play hard to get. Becky smiling again.

My Freen 💋 : I see, okay fine! Tomorrow i want you to come to my house instead. Whenever you free. I dont really care about time but dont too late.

My Freen 💋 : Here the address. • image insert •

Becky : I got it.

Becky turn off her phone and look up to her family again as they just eating with a tint smile. She dont know why but she surely dont care about it. What she know is, she have a tutor schedule with freen and its freaking three times a week! Yes!

On the other side, freen who was reading becky simple text and reponding to her just like that makes she groaned in annoyed.

"You're just freaking send me one text?! Ugh! I hate you, armstrong!"

Freen grab her pillow and drowning her face onto the pillow while stoomping her feet on the bed. She freaking hate rebecca!