Chapter 2️⃣5️⃣

Becky walking towards the behind of the kissing booth alone with a wide smirk on her lips. Irin already went away as Becky told her that she want to meet freen alone. Yeah she have her intention. When she get behind the kissing booth that surround by a red curtains, she could see freen was fixing her clothes.

Yeah the kissing booth was actually happen on stage. But right now, freen was preparing herself behind the stage.

Freen was wearing her black polo shirts and her usual loose denim jeans. She looking so hot and good even with those simple outfit. As always.

Becky walking towards her makes freen slightly flinched and look at her in flustered since they are only the two of them in this not so dark space.

"w-what are you doing here?! This is behind the stage of the booth! Students should not---"

Before freen could continue her words, Becky stepping much more closer makes she stepping backwards until her back hitting the table. Becky smirking looking into how freen face was switching into a flustered one, how her forehead was slowly releasing the sweats, and how her eyes was shaky and slightly trembling.

"I'm here just to visit you." Becky said and stepping much more closer, making the gap of their body is disappearing. They were so close to each other makes freen putting her both hand onto the table and leaning her body backwards even though her ass right now leaning onto the table.

"Y-you can't! I- I have to go! I have the kissing booth event!" freen slightly stutters and was to go away but Becky is quick enough to grab her shirt's collar and leaning onto her closely. Freen gasped, her hands and body already trembling and her eyes was widened, shock onto Becky's actions.

Becky smirking looking into this timid freen as she started to stares onto freen face features one by one. She down bad for freen actually.

"Don't have to go out freen sarocha. I already bought all of your ticket." Becky whisper and trailing her eyes onto freen's shaky lips. It's so attractive for her as if she want to taste onto it forever.

Freen gulping and much more shock when hearing that from her. Becky? buy all of her tickets? Fuck.

"Y-you can't do this to m-me Rebecca." Freen crack and shaky voices hearing between her heavy breath as Becky then look up to her eyes, staring into it lovingly.

"Why?"

"....."

There is no respond from freen makes Becky smirking and looking onto that gorgeous face of her. Freen. Completely perfect. She's the goddess in Becky's eyes right now.

Freen keep gulping when sesing becky is seducing her like this. She can't control herself for too long. How becky is staring onto her with those attractive eyes, how her pink heart shape lips looking so kissable and how her sweet warm breath blew on her face, she going crazy. Seriously.

Becky's left hand slowly to touch freen's clothed stomach makes she flinched hardly. Becky smirking when she feels freen's toned abs as she started to roaming her hand on it.

"B-becky please dont. I-i warn you p-please dont!" Freen stuttering with her stern voices but becky is really enjoying this teasing as she keep doing that. Her right hand that hold freen's collar just now slowly to loosened and change to a gentle hold on her shoulder.

"Kiss me freen. I bought your tickets." Becky whispered with her husky seducing voices and leaning closer slowly as with a second, freen could feel her lips pressed on her so softly.

Freen could feel her stomach filled with butterflies, the energy electrocity waves shoot into her nerves, and what she could feel the most is, pleasure. A pleasure that she never feel before and now she feels it when becky touch and kiss her.

Becky kissing freen as if there is no tomorrow as she slightly bite her lips makes freen groaned.

"Fucking kiss me freen!" Becky angrily groaned before she savouring freen's lips again. Freen who was not replying to her just now gulping a little before she slowly to lose her pride. She start to move her lips slowly, replying onto becky's kiss makes becky smirking between the kisses. Without they knowing, the kiss started to get hard and rough makes freen lifting her right hand to cup becky's cheek and her other hand pulling becky's waist closer to her.

"mmhhmm" Becky humming between the kiss as she really addicted of how freen's taste. So good. So sweet. And her favourite. Freen always handle her with gentle. Becky's right hand that hold freen shoulder just now slowly wrapping around her neck as the other hand keep roaming on freen's stomach.

The tigling sign sending into freen's spine as she could feel she was getting so much turn on. They tilting their head and kissing deeply, tasting all of each other mouth as if they were claiming each other.

Becky groaning again while her hand slowly to move down and feels how much freen is hard under her pants. She purposely hold her boner makes freen groaned.

"Fuck!"

"You're so hard." Becky whispered when touching her boner before she trailing up her hand again making it way into freen's shirt. Right now, she could feel freen's bare body as she tracing her fingers and hands onto each shape of freen's abs. Fuck, how can a woman have this?! Even with that, the two of them didn't broke the kiss.

With the most high level courage that freen gather right now, She groaned and quickly broke the kiss makes becky's eyes shoot open and staring onto her. Becky's eyes was showing so many dissapointment and freen could see that.

They were staring into each other for a while, looking onto each other turn on face, smudge lipstick all over each other lips, and begging eyes.

"W-we s-should stop." Freen whisper with her crack shaky voices and her breath was so heavy and could be seen by how her chest was going up and down fastly. Becky who catch her breath too, could not mutter any words. She dissapointed, but she dont know what she feels. Its complicated.

"W-why." Becky look into freen's eyes and then suddenly looking down onto the completely hard boner in freen's pants. She could see it clearly. She then look onto freen's face again as freen gulping hardly.

"You're so turning on. Look at this hard thing." Becky whispered and put her hand on it again makes freen flinch and quickly grab her hand, yank it away.

"Yes. Fine. You win rebecca. Im turning on. So what?! Im a man. Its dangerous rebecca. I warn you. Please stop this fucking seduce thing." Freen look at her angrily and with that, she push becky makes becky stepping backwards as freen then walking away. She know she will always handle her hard tools by herself. And she know that becky know this.

Fuck. She trapped on becky's games.

Becky smirking while looking at freen's figure that walk away. She doesnt know what, but what she know is she will surely want all of freen for herself.