Chapter 3️⃣5️⃣

That day, the dinner went well with freen's mom. Becky know about freen more, her silly and funny moments that freen's mother told her, and know that she only have her mom because her father is already passed away, she know how gentle freen is with her mom, and she love seeing this side of freen. Freen is totally switching when she with her mom. She so gentle, a loving woman, kind and so respectful.

Then why freen so freaking cold at university? She asking herself but no matter what, she can't get the answer. Plus, she sure that she will getting know about freen more after this. Right?

Becky can't help but to get addicted to her always and these days the thought of freen never leave her mind. She feels so happy when she with her and that's happiness never she felt when she with someone else. Even with Nop, her boyfriend. Talking about Nop, Yes, she still Nop's girlfriend.

But she never going out or hang up too long with Nop right now. She make a 'examination is around the corner' is as a reasons why she distant to him. And being a stupid guy, nop believe it.

Becky seeing freen was walking towards the cafe as her lips immediately curled to a wide smile before she run towards her and grab her wrist. Being shock, freen look at her with becky already drag her away.

"Bec—- rebecca! W-what..."

Becky drag her and push her into a empty store room before she slam freen's back onto the wall and immediately kissing her lips. Freen gasped in shock but never hesitate to reply the kisses as being greedy freen is, she grab becky's waist more.

"mmmhmmm" Becky groaned as her hand that holds freen's collar was pushing freen, making freen pressed onto the wall completely. Yes, they being greedy. They being so addicted to each other and doesnt care about anything or something else anymore.

Freen biting becky's lips makes becky gasped and that give a change to her to exploring becky's mouth more. They were lose control.

Freen's hand quickly going to becky's shirt and unbuttoning the buttons without even broking the kiss. When the buttons is halfway unbutton, freen's one hand grab becky's clothed breast makes becky gasped, moaning and broke the kiss.

"Fuck, you're so sexy." Freen whisper while biting her own lips before leaning down and kissing on becky's neck. With that, becky's hand grasped a fist of freen's cloth that on her chest as she holding the pleasure that freen gave. She doesnt know that freen will be this determine and bold because the last time she remember is, freen is so freaking timid and tense!

"F-freen y-you will ahh y-you will leave a marks." Becky mumbled between her moan as freen quickly stop from sucking and kissing her neck and slowly to pull her head. She look onto becky's messy and reddened face before she lean and give a quick peck. Look, one more time, becky stunned of how bold freen is this time with her.

Becky gulp.

"I-im sorry. You're so hot making me lose control." Freen said with her cracked voices and somehow slightly stutters makes becky's lips curling to a thin smile. She love how freen being so open up with her. This is what she want.

Becky lean forward towards freen's ear makes freen could feel her breath blowing onto her skin : neck and ears. Its sending a shivers down to her spine.

"Its okay, my freen sarocha." Becky whispered before stepping backwards, gaping her body with freen and start to buttoning her shirts and fixed everythings again. Freen just staring onto her in awe.

Seriously, becky is so gorgeous. No wonder why everyone want her.

Becky look up, meeting freen's eyes who was staring onto her with her mouth slightly gaped open. That's make she slightly chuckled.

"Am i that pretty?! Flies will get into your mouth!" Becky said makes freen snapped from her thought and rolled her eyes even though her cheeks was blushing red.

"Whatever."Freen was about to open the door to walk out but becky is quick enough to grab her hand.

"Ops."

Freen turn around and look at her with her wrinkled eyebrows and her usual cold face. She could see becky was pouting and suddenly pointing her index finger to her own lips.

"Goodbye kiss?" Becky ask with her pout as freen can't help but to stares onto the cuteness.

How can you be this cute?

"I dont want!" Freen rolled her eyes as becky then look down with her pout, slightly feel disappointed. Freen sighing loudly and went closer, grabbing her chin up and with a blink of eyes, she give another short kiss.

"Done. Satisfied?" Freen ask while pulling her head away from becky. With that, a wide smile plastered on becky's lips before she nodding her head.

"Thankyou mrs president!" Becky teasingly said makes freen groaned and walk away.

"Im going to the cafe."

"Alright freen!" Becky shouts as freen who already walking out, still could hear her making her lips smiling out of sudden. She started to can't saying 'no' to becky. She can't see those disappointments on her face. That's how much she simp of becky.

**************

Freen take a sit between her friends as they all look at freen's in weird. Nam, Heng, Tee and kate glancing to each other as they hold their chuckled makes freen furrowed her eyebrows.

"W-what so funny?" Freen ask as she really in weird. Nam who can't really hold her chuckled just now immediately laugh as they all started to laugh too making freen stun in weird.

"What..."

"Freen seriously?!" Kate ask makes freen eyes was questioning what they talk right now. She look at them in clueless with her slightly widened eyes as if she was asking a question.

"Hm?"

Nam chuckled and pointing to her mouth.

"Your lips! You want to show everyone that you have a another delicious meals?" Nam said makes freen's eyes buttoning in shock and quickly wipe her lips up in a rush. She gulping and her heart was thumping in nervous. God, her friends know.

"w-what im not——"

"Lying again. Keep lying you bastard. Your lips freaking smudges with lipstick! You're not wearing lipstick, freen. And even if you wears it, that's not your freaking colour code." Nam said again as they all chuckled one more time. Freen who still wiping her lips with her palm quickly gulping and cursing herself.

Fuck, she can't even lying to her friends. They will quickly know everything about her! Ugh.

A red tint colour slowly exist on freen's cheeks as they shooking their head looking onto freen. They obviously know who's the only one owner of the lipstick.