Chapter 5️⃣1️⃣

Freen slowly getting inside the room with her eyes buttoning widely in shock. Her feet was staying in place and her heart pouding in a undescribeable pace. She could feel her hands getting clammy as her whole body broke into sweats. Her forehead also slowly to form its sweats and she force herself to swallow her saliva into her throat.

She saw becky was laying gorgeously and sexily on the bed with only her undergarments on. The match grey panties and bra, the sexy and well shaped curve of her body, the gorgeous hair and face, and the soft-milky skins that could make freen going crazy all over again.

Becky smirking and calling her with her fingers.

"Come here." She said with her needy voices makes something twitched inside freen's stomach. Not talking about the butterflies, its all roaming as freen thought her stomach is a whole zoo already.

Becky could see freen was looking so stiff and uncomfortable with all of her face muscles is tense. Freen then slowly walking towards her making becky could even see much more clearly how freen is sweating in nervousness. She slightly chuckled.

"Why did you so tense hm?" Becky ask softly and slowly to sit up on the bed, staring onto freen who still standing froze in front of her. Freen gulping hardly.

Becky then smirking, standing up facing freen as she take freen's both hand, placing it on the both side of her waist makes freen could feel the shivers down to her spine. Freen eyes stucks on her gorgeous face that seem a little red too.

"You're so hot freen. And i wonder how hot you're looking when there's nothing on your body." Becky whisper as her hand slowly to play with freen's shirt on her chest. Becky could feel freen's chest was heavily breathing up and down.

Freen's cheeks is more reddened as she gather her courage to say this words.

"Y-you're l-loking more hot, rebecca." Freen stutters with her shaky voices makes becky slightly smiling and started to unbuttoned freen's shirt from up to downwards. Becky bite her own lips as freen just staring onto her actions needily. When completely unbutton freen's shirt, becky quickly take it off from her and threw it away and seeing how freen is so hot.

Freen is not wearing anything underneath the shirt as becky could see how freen's chest was likely not shaping like a woman at all. She's likely toned like a man that always going to the gym, to only make their chest. Yup, like that. And becky's eyes goes to her arms, seeing she have a muscles on her arms before her eyes slowly fall down onto freen's stomach that was really toned and shaped well with those sixpacks.

Freen was looking totally like a man. Seriously, a well-shaped and fit man.

Only by seeing that, becky's mouth was dry.

"Y-you are so hot." Becky mumbled with her shaky voices too before she look up and meeting freen's eyes that likely darkened and staring onto her deeply.

They both staring onto each other with the same feelings and lust in their body, heart and mind. Freen bite her own lips and looking down onto becky's exposed skin makes becky gulping hardly. Gosh, why she was the one that nervous right now?!

"D-dont do this if you dont want becky. Because i can't ensure that i can hold myself." Freen whispered with her husky and cold voices that sending tingling to becky's spine and making her goosebump!

Becky slowly wrapping her arms around freen's neck and staring onto her deeply and lovingly too.

"Then dont hold yourself, daddy. Because i want it too." Becky whispered and slowly to lean onto her lips, pressing their lips together and started to kiss passionately and gently. Freen pulled becky's closer by her waist as becky could feel the hardened tool of freen was pressing onto her lower stomach hardly. Gosh, that's make she turning on more.