Chapter 2️⃣0️⃣

They stopping at the restaurant as freen told becky that she will treat her this time because of what she promise. And guess what? Becky eat so much and that's makes freen in awe looking at her with a tint smile plastered on her lips. Becky wiping her mouth with the tissues that had been prepared before she look up to freen with her questionable face.

Of course, freen freaking smiling and staring onto her. That's makes becky somehow flustered.

"W-what?!" Becky rolled her eyes makes freen raise her eyebrows and just look away. In freen's mind, she keep thinking that how lucky Nop is in having becky. How lucky that guy is could kissing her—- ops.

"Bills." Freen raising her arms as if she was asking for the bills to pay the dinner. The waiter immediately came to her and give the bills makes her eyes widened in shock. Its so freaking expensive.

Becky look at her and raising her eyebrows when seeing that face of freen switching hardly to a flustered one.

"Why?"

Freen snap her head towards her and shooking her head with a gulp before she give her credit card to the waiter.

How can this freaking meals for two can be that expensive?!

Freen take a deep breath and look at becky who looking around onto the views. The waiter then coming again as he handed the credit card back to freen before glancing to becky.

"E-erm miss. T-this is your sister? Can i—-" His words cut off when freen glare to him with her cold face.

"Sister your ass. Stop freaking flirty with your customer. Or should i report it to your manager?!" Freen said with a deep glare makes becky quickly calm down the situation. Becky standing up and grabbing freen's hand.

"Stop it freen!" Becky grab her and this time freen stood up and still look at the flustered waiter.

"Im sorry but we need to go." Becky smiling to the waiter before she drag freen away to the motorbike again. Freen looks so tense but she just follow becky in silence. She put her own helmet and put becky's helmet too before she get onto the motorbike and becky immediately get onto it too.

Becky hugging her tightly as when riding the bike, freen only could release her loud sigh. She was so confuse. Her heart, her feelings, her mind... everythings lead to becky these days. She can't see becky with anyone else, and sometimes get really annoyed when seeing her with another men nor with Nop.

Suddenly the sky slowly to release its rains makes freen cursed loudly. Its started from slow to a heavy one.

"Fuck, are you okay?! Should we stop somewhere?!" Freen shouts between the rains as becky tightly grip her waist more. She was trembling behind.

"Up to you!" Becky shouts too as freen riding to a near building as she could see the signboard says a hotel. They quickly get off from the motorbike as freen's grabbing becky's hand before they run towards inside of the hotel lobby. Its not that expensive hotel and its likely looks like a abadoned building! It was so dirty and unmanage. Looks like a small stay over place instead.

Becky hugging her own body, trembling as the two of them was wet from the rain makes freen glancing to her in worried. She then walking to the counter.