Chapter 4️⃣2️⃣

"Ask politely, daddy." Becky whispered with her hands slowly to grab freen's bare waist, roaming her hand on the toned abs. Freen biting her lips hardly and can't denied that becky looking so hot and sexy when being like this.

The touch makes freen begging for her touch under there.

"F-fuck becky, please." Freen shaky voices hearing makes becky smirking in winning.

"I told you to ask politely right? Then beg for me." Becky whispered again and started to give a soft nibbles and kiss on freen's jaw. Freen throw her head backwards, giving access for her to kiss her neck. Freen could feel she was suffocating under there makes she so desperate even though she have to beg for becky as long as she got what she need right now.

"Baby, please baby. Touch me. Make me cum just like how you did before." Freen desperately said makes becky smirking again and bite her neck one last time before leaning and give a kiss as freen quickly respond to the kiss too.

For only one minute, Becky broke the kiss and slowly lifting down freen's pants and boxer completely with herself also slowly to kneeling down. On the way kneeling, becky even get a chance to give a peck on freen's abs before she completely kneeling down on the floor. She staring onto freen's dick that proudly stand hardly and reddened of the tip full with precum.

Freen cursed when she feels becky's hand slowly places onto her hard length. She slowly stroking onto it.

"Ahhh o-oh fuck.." Freen cries out instantly.

"You're so needy hm? Big dick?" Becky whisper as if she was talking with freen's dick and she sounds so needy too. The way she sound makes the hard tools in becky's hand twitched of it. That's makes becky smirking proudly knowing she have the instant effects on freen.

"F-fuck baby, p-please faster!" Freen said in half muffles makes becky slow down her hand in purpose. She want to tease and get freen's frustrated reaction.

Freen look at her, biting her own lips hardly as her eyes meeting becky's eyes.

"Why did you slow down baby."

"Tell me politely, freen." Becky said in a stern ways makes freen curse in impatience.

"Please princess, do it for me please?" Freen says as fast as she can and sounds so desperate of becky's touch. Becky smirking and the next thing freen saw is, becky lean and feels the soft, pink lips wrapped around her swollen cock head makes she cursed loudly.

"Fuck!" Freen can't expect this actually and look, she so helpless because of the brunette's hot mouth.

Her lips and mouth feels so warm yet so good. Becky also can't believe she did this for a man. Yeah, freen is woman but a man practically. She can't believe she freaking suck someone dick as this is her freakign first time too.  But, as long as its freen sarocha chankimha, she's willingly to do this. Freen taste so dam good and becky doesnt even mind to stuff all of her length inside her mouth.

"Mmhmmm.." Becky humming when sucking freen's dicks makes freen feels the highest level of pleasure and think that becky is so good at this. She can't help but to think that becky is done this before. Freen end up grabbing a fist of becky's hair makes becky groaned with her mouth closing full with freen's dick. She is so damn huge. And with that too, becky can't even have all of her dick as there is more inches left that still left untouched.

"Fuck, baby, yes like that baby." Freen groaned and somehow buck her hips, thrusting becky's mouth making becky slightly gagged. Becky grab the leave inches that not inside her mouth and stroke it too while sucking makes freen threw her head backwards and licking her dry lips hardly.

That's force freen into a orgasm.

"Fuck fuck fuck becky!" Freen shouts and could feel her stomach twitched and tense as becky keep doing the same until a hot white liquid splashe inside her mouth and leak onto her chin while freen gasp and groaned loudly.

"fuck...." Freen hissing as becky tried to swallow the cum as best as she can. Freen release a load of cum! And that's amaze becky so much. Freen catching her breath and slowly to look at becky, stunned at what she feels and what she saw. In her mind, she going crazy of the thought that rebecca patricia armstrong, a daughter of the big business man in this country and also a director of this university is freaking blew her dick!

Plus, she freaking swallow all the cum! Fuck!

"Oh my god." Freen grab becky to standing up, wrapping her arms around becky's waist before becky slammed her lips onto freen, letting freen tasting her own cum.

"You're so good, daddy." Becky mumbled between the kiss as for a while, she broke the kiss making the two of them catching their breath again and staring to each other.

"You're so hot becky." Freen whispered as her mind was busy remembering how hot becky is with her dick wrapped by her pinky lips just now. Fuck. Only thinking about it already makes her dick hard again.

Becky smiling and lean again, give a soft peck on her lips.

"Thankyou, but you too. You owe me a favor, freen. But i wont ask it today." Becky whispered indicating how she was wet too under there. But for sure she will ask this for the next time. Freen gulp hardly.

Becky then tapping freen's cheek for a second before she wipe her mouth, fixing her clothes and hair before walking away.

"Fix yourself well. I wont responsibility if everyone know we're having a great time!" Becky smirking and walking out of the store room, leaving freen smirking too. She can't believe this woman. Ugh! She freaking so down bad for her!

Rebecca, a little girl that could always snatch her heart.