Chapter 4️⃣3️⃣

"Babe, becky! Rebecca!" Nop shouting as becky keep ignoring him and walking away. Nop running and grab her hand, making she stop from walking. With a deep sigh, she turn around and seeing nop's face that full with disappointment.

"Babe, why did you keep distancing yourself from me?!" Nop ask in slightly desperate voices as becky release a lod sigh again. She look at Nop with her upset eyes. She dont know what she need to do but telling nop right now is not a good things to do. They will have a important examination in a week and she can't let nop frustrate over this.

"Nop. I already told you right? Im having a lessons to score in our upcoming examination. Im not distancing from you." Becky said softly makes nop staring onto her with his withered eyes. Its somehow makes becky's heart slightly hurting. Why she can't see nop hurting too?

That's make she confuse.

She gulped hardly.

"Becky, i understand but you totally cut me off. Not spending time with me, not responding to my messages, not calling me and not even have a meals with me at school." Nop said softly. That's make becky's heart is more bleeding. She know nop is a good man. A kind man that everyone want. And hurting nop is making she feels like a useless person and a totally worse person.

Becky biting her own lips and looking around, holding nop's both hands tightly as if she want to give a assurance.

"Nop. Im not. okay? I was just so busy and stress over the examination. After it end, we will spending time again, okay?" Becky said makes nop's lips slowly to curled to a tint smile. Look, he even understand becky so much.

"Alright babe. I understand. But i miss you so much." Nop mumbled and suddenly pull her, pressing his lips on becky's lips as becky didn't even respond to it. Its only a slow and short kiss before nop pulled away and smiling to her.

Without knowing, there is a person that seeing this with a gasped making she close her mouth with her own hands. Its Nam. Freen's closest friend.

She can't believe that becky still in relationship with Nop even after all of the misterious actions with freen. Yes, Nam and her other friends doesnt know how much freen and becky is doing in their relationship but, they know that becky and freen always together and always hanging up together.

Nam happy seeing freen like this states right now but she can't let freen hurting over a girl that doesnt know her value and worth. She can't let becky hurt freen. That's all.

With that, Nam quickly running, searching for freen. Yes, searching for freen. When seeing freen was looking onto the announcement board, she quickly running towards her making freen look at her in weird.

"What's wrong?" Freen ask as Nam catching her breath from running too fast just now.

"I...." She catch a breath.

"I have something to talk to you." Nam said in a rush before she grab freen's hand and dragging her to a corner that there is no other students.Freen's eyebrows wrinkled hardly in weird but her feet just follow Nam's steps.

"What?!" She ask as Nam look around, checking ontoa a clear line before she avert her gaze onto freen's face.

"What's your relationship with rebecca?" Nam ask makes freen gasped and rubbing her nape. She, herself also can't mutter and can't make a words what is their relationship is.

"I-i erm.. I dont know? N-nothing i guess?" Freen mumbled with her upset voices and nam obviously could detect all of this. Those sadness and those disappointment from only by hearing freen's voices. Nam sighing loudly.

"You're playing with fire freen. Seriously. You can't like this. Ever you seen she's with her boyfriend these days?" Nam ask makes freen slowly shooking her head. Freen guess that what make she blind over rebecca's actions because she never seen rebecca with nop and that's make freen herself feels comfortable of their 'secret' works and intimate things they did to each other.

"No? Seriously freen. I just saw she's with nop just now. And i think this is wrong freen. You should not—-"

"But i trust her, nam. I trust her!" Freen cut nam's words makes nam stunned. Nam totally froze with her eyebrows slightly raise. Freen's stares getting soft and getting so desperate towards her.

"I trust her as she said that she will handle this, Nam. I trust her actions towards me. And yes, i can't lie to you anymore that i love her." Freen said with her eyes slightly teary. She know that becky still in relationship with nop but she trust her because becky already said that she will settle all of this. Right?

She trust her.

Nam gasped hearing this from freen and could feel those sincerity of love for becky in her glassy teary eyes.

Nam slightly smiling and tap freen's shoulder.

"I just too worried about you freen. You know, im your friend. Close friends exactly. I worried you will get hurt. But this time, i will trust you too. I will let you to trust becky. But if something happen, tell me okay? I, and all of our gang will surely always there for you. Okay?" Nam said and tapping freen's shoulder as a tint relief smile plastered on freen's lips.

Freen know that all of her friends always worried of her and dont want her getting hurt. Especially when this is the first time she encountered a relationship.

She dont know, but she want to trust becky.

"I will, Nam. I will." Freen said as Nam smiling widely before grabbing her to hug her for a while. In nam's heart, she feels so heavy of letting freen with becky. She dont know why.