Chapter 5️⃣5️⃣

Becky going to the university just like usual but somehow today, she feels so nervous and full with spirit to end all of the confusion she had. She want to talk to Nop. Becky get into her class first and have her first lessons in the morning as for two hours, she finally have a break.

She walk onto the hallway of the university and could see Nop was smiling widely and walking towards her. That's make becky take a deep breath and give a tint smile too.

"Babe."

"Nop."

Nop was about to pull her into a kiss but becky stop him by blocking his chest. That's make nop seem clueless and disappointed but the questioning was more dominant than the others. Nop show his puppy eyes.

"W-why becky....? Did i do something wrong?" He ask with his cracked voices and that's makes becky hurting. But she can't. She need to go straight and have a courage to tell this to Nop.

"No, Nop. I just have something to talk to you. Do you have a free time?" Becky ask softly as Nop then nodding.

"Yes. I can becky. What is it? If its comes to you i always have my free time."

Becky smiling and sighing loudly.

"But not here. Lets go to that balcony." Becky said while pointing to the corner of the building as there is a balcony and somehow making people doesnt see them. Yes, becky need a empty space to talk this with Nop. The two of them then walking together to the balcony and facing each other.

Becky take a deep breath before started her words.

"Nop. I love how you're being kind to me, how you taking care of me, and how you always have time to me. Basically, you're perfect. You're a guy that everyone wants. You're a good boyfriend to me, Nop." Becky said with a thin smile as at that moment, Nop somehow could detect what will becky said more. His eyes was showing he was upset as its slowly glassy with tears.

"I've been thinking a lot, nop. I have been considering everyone feelings, including you. I can't denied that you're making me feel so comfortable, you're making me so happy, and you're making me feel loved." Becky said and grabbing nop's hand.

"I love you nop."

A loud thud sounds hearing makes becky gasped and look to the side. She could see freen was standing still with the books from her hand was slowly falling down, scattered onto the floor. Freen's body was froze with her eyes teary and somehow a drop of tears falling down onto her cheeks. Freen could feel how her heart clenching as she could feel as if she was getting stabbed. She feels her world was spinning with her heart broken into pieces.

"Freen.." Becky mumbled as she also teary in shock. With that, freen turning and ran away, leaving everything behind and just running, not knowing where to go. She was broken. She was hurt.

"Shit." Becky cursed and look at nop.

"I-im sorry nop. But what im saying is i want to break up with you. Im in love with someone else and that's shocking me of how much i love her more than i love and like you before. My feelings for you is faded. And there is none. Yes, freen. She makes me feel much more comfortable and loved than you, Nop. Im sorry. But this is the end of us. Thankyou nop. I have another big things to do." Becky said in a rush and quickly running away, catching freen up.

Becky doesnt even look onto how nop is respond. Her mind is freen right now. Freen.

Freen running out from the university as she started to walking and grasped her chest. Her feet is giving up and trembling making she kneeling down onto the side of road. She sobbing hardly.

"Why rebecca...? Why did you do this to me?" Freen whispered with the tears keep rolling down and reach the ground. Her heart was aching as she feel like she can't bear the pain at all at this moment.

"I-its hurts so much..." She cries her heart out as she thought by crying, she will get better, but its wrong. She get worse and feeling those sharp thorn pricking her heart. Its bleeding. Her heart is bleeding in pain.

She cannot accept the facts. The fact that rebecca will always choose others than her. She never expect this happen as she trust rebecca so much. But look, rebecca broke her trust and also her heart. Freen feels like she want to go away, run and free from this pain. But where? Where she can get the calm when she know that rebecca is the only one that can make her calm?

How can this happen? Why is it this hurt?

"Why making a promise with me when you can't fulfilled it rebecca?"

"Why kissing and flirting with me when you love someone else?"

"Why rebecca? Why did you hurting me..?" Freen crying so hard alone, as that time, she feels like she doesnt want to live anymore. She messed up. She hurting. So much. She cannot accept the pain and never expect this would be this painful. She never expect this will be this hard.

On the other side, becky was running in rush making her shoulder hitting the students that walking along the hallway.

"Did you see freen?!"

"Freen. You see her?"

"Freen? See her?"

She keep asking the same questions, searching for freen. Fuck, she make a mistake. She can't believe freen is literally misunderstood everything. Her heart clenching when knowing freen gonna hate her. And yes, at this moment she realize. This is what she actually afraid of. Losing freen. Not losing Nop.