Chapter 1️⃣1️⃣

Freen stroking her own dick with her mind was thinking of becky. She biting her lips hardly to avoid herself moaning inside the toilet. Gosh, she never like this. She never turning on or get hard when seeing a random girl no matter what the girls is wearing. But when it comes to becky, with those little skin of her, she already hard as fuck.

"Fuck..." She groaned silently as the pace of her hand started to get faster. She started to imagine how those soft pink lips wrapped around her swollen dick, how warm is becky's mouth when sucking her, how beautiful becky is when under or on top of her, with that, a load of cum splashing out making freen groaned and threwing her head backward.

"Ughhhhh...." She catch her breath and look onto the toilet floor as she release a huge amount of cum making she gasped. Fuck, cumming and stroking her own dick with becky in her thought. Fuck this is so wrong!

"You will be a dead of me rebecca." Freen mumbled slowly as she started to cleaning all of her mess. Freen know, becky have that effect of her and for sure she can't stand still with becky. The heartbeat of hers telling everything. And freen know that. But she wont care about this. Yes, she need to ignore. She need to avoid becky as much as she could so that she wont be a side that she doesnt like. Her inner side.

Freen getting out from the toilet, walking towards the tent again as she could see every students already resting inside their own tent. Freen then get inside her and Nam tent, seeing Nam was laying down while playing with her handphone.

"Oh, you're here." Nam said as she wake up and sitting, looking onto freen's usual tense and cold face. But freen know, she can't lie to her. Nam basically know everythings about her even though when she's not telling anything to her.

Freen sitting and sighing loudly.

"How? You're getting hard just now right?" Nam smirking and nudge freen's arm as freen then look at her with her annoyed face. She sighing deeply.

"Come on! Just say it. You know that you can't lie to me, freen." Nam said again as this time, freen averted her eyes towards nam again and look onto her face seriously. Nam raising her eyebrows, waiting for what freen will said. Yes, she's so eager to know about this cold woman since freen never like this before.

"Yes. Satisfied?" Freen rolled her eyes and look to the front while Nam eyes slightly buttoning and she started to cheering loudly.

"Seriously?! Wow. Rebecca Patricia Armstrong. A woman that hold a huge effect on you right now huh?"

"Shut up! Dont need to say it loudly!" Freen groaned with a half whisper voices. Nam chuckled and wrap her arm around freen's shoulder.

"How is it? Is it completely hard? How? oh god, rebecca is so lucky." Nam said in half whispered too makes freen look at her in disgusted.

"You're asking me?! You sleep with your boyfriend often, Nam. And you're still wondering?! Its the same okay!" Freen said makes Nam laughing and nodding her head in understand.

"So? what now?"

"What what?!" Freen ask, staring onto Nam with her wrinkled eyebrows and also with her weird annoyed face. A tint naughty smirk plastered on Nam's face.

"So you guys will dating—-"

"No! I wont! I-i will avoid her. Yes. As much as i can." Freen look away makes Nam pouting. Somehow in Nam's heart, she want freen to be like someone else. Someone that always happy, smiling, enjoying their life, or even someone that we could say 'have life'. Freen right now is like a woman that doesnt have life! Studying, do her works and never enjoying herself. That's match with her cold and stern personality!

How Nam and freen's friend wish that freen could show her inner child side towards them. Yes, atleast towards them.