Chapter 3️⃣2️⃣

The next day, freen look onto the clock as its already showing 3PM and becky still not here. She sighing deeply in annoyed and glancing to her mom who was getting ready to somewhere. She actually ask becky to come here purposely to make her timid. Because why? Because she doesnt want something bad happen.

Bad just like : becky seducing her over and over again just like before.

She thinks with her mom in the house, becky might feel beware and will act timid. But right now, she feels uneasy when seeing her mom getting ready to going out. Suddenly the door being knock by someone as freen quickly running to the door and open it.

She could see becky was slightly smiling with her sparkling eyes, her hair flowing beautifuly over her bare shoulder since she just wearing a crop top, and becky looks so gorgeous in front of her right now.

You're so beautiful, rebecca.

Becky raise her eyebrows when seeing freen was literally staring onto her up and down. She clear her throat makes freen flinched.

"Dont want to invite me inside huh Mrs Sarocha chankimha?" Becky teasingly ask makes freen quickly give her a way.

"O-oh get in, im sorry if my house is just a ordinary small house."

Becky stepping inside and looking around as a tint smile plastered on her lips. Yeah, its a small house. But a cute one. The house was so neat with a cute and ordinary cupboard, having those photo frames on the wall which is belong to freen's and her mom's. Freen's child photo also there.

"Its cute though." Becky said, indicating to freen's house makes freen slightly smiling. Freen's mom suddenly walking towards the main door as becky quickly bowing to her with her wide smile on her lips.

"a-auntie."

"Hi beautiful girl. You're freen's friend hm? So gorgeous. You're having a tutor with freen?" Freen's mom ask as becky glancing to freen for a second and then look at her again.

"Ah yes auntie."

"Okay cutie. Have a good day." Freen's mom said.

"And freen, i will going out to buy some things. Take care of the house, yourself and look at this cute girl too. Have a good and great study time. Okay freen?" Her mom ask as freen nodding with a gulp. Mrs. Chankimha then leaning and giving a quick kiss on freen's cheeks before she slightly hug becky too and walk out from the house.

Look, freen's intention and plan is all fall apart. Right now, she cursing in her mind thinking how can she being together with becky alone?!

"Where is your room? Lets go? Study?" Becky said and look at freen while wriggling her eyebrows. Freen's flustered face could be seen by her makes a tint smirk plastered on her lips.

"Uhhh.... C-can we just h-here?" Freen stuttering out of sudden. It shows to becky that she was so freaking nervous when there is only the two of them.

Becky smirking and walking closer to freen, tracing her fingers on freen's jaw for a second.

"Your room, freen sarocha." She whispered and walk away, taking a look onto each of the room as if she want to search for freen's room. Freen gulping and sighing deeply. She's dead today. She's not strong today and might be forever lose with becky if becky keep like this.

"T-that room becky." Freen pointing her finger to the other corner of door as becky slightly smiling of how freen calling her becky. Not rebecca. Becky then walking towards it with freen slowly to follow her from behind.

When opening the door, becky gasped seeing how freen's room was so simple but gentle yet minimalist and premium with the black-white decorations. Its small but looking so neat, and perfect.

"Mmmm as always, perfect." Becky said and getting inside it before freen also slowly get inside as becky keep looking around her room. Becky could see freen's kid pictures, her medals of achievement in sports and educations, her clothes that hanging perfectly with all of her clothes basically white, dark brown, dark blue and black! That's make becky so amaze.

How can a gorgeous face woman has a side that a man have? But she can't question that since she know freen is literally a man.

Freen standing and looking onto becky's figure who still amaze of her room. She stay silent and just eyeing becky up and down with her heart beating uncontrolably.

Becky suddenly turn her body around

"What is——"

Her words stop when her eyes meeting freen's eyes that staring onto her deeply with such of desire inside her eyes. A tint smirk quickly plastered on her lips as freen somehow quickly looking away. With that, becky walking closer to her while staring seducingly.

"I think we're not having our tutor lessons today."