Chapter 2️⃣2️⃣

Some days has passed as freen was so busy handling the upcoming university open day. She spinning her pen while thinking of another great things to put into this big day. What should se put more? Photo booth? Foods trucks? Foods services? More? What else? Ah she can't think of anything else.

"Mrs president!" A voices suddenly hearing combo with a loud thud as a person in front of her right now slammed the table loudly with her hands. Freen flinched and snap from her busy thought.

"Nam! What the hell?!" Freen frown as Nam chuckled and take a sit in front of her. Heng, Tee and Kate then suddenly getting inside her class too makes freen groaned.

"Ugh i was so annoyed looking onto this same faces of you guys everyday!" Freen rolled her eyes as they all then pulling the chair, sitting around her.

"Oh if im rebecca patricia you must be simp and stares onto me everyday right?" Kate suddenly said makes freen immediately glare to her.

"Stop about her, kate." She said coldly and sounds so in mad. Mad of having a thought that rebecca is actually playing with her feelings. A player.

"You're thinking about what to put more on the day huh?" Tee suddenly ask makes freen nodding with a deep sigh. They all then started to thinking too. After for a while in silence, Nam suddenly hit the table again makes all of them flinched.

"What the fuck." Heng groaned as Nam chuckled loudly.

"How about..... we make a kissing booth?!" Nam said and smirking towards freen as her eyebrows also wriggling. Tee, Kate and Heng eyes quickly widened and all of them get what Nam tried to say. All of them then wearing a tint smirk and staring onto freen too.

"What?!" Freen shout and look at each of their face in turn.

"You get what i tried to say heng, Tee, Kate?" Nam suddenly ask with her eyes still stuck on freen and also smirking. They all nodding with their smirk growing on their lips.

"Yes! I got it." Tee nodding her head while freen gulping looking onto her four friends right now. She doesnt understand what they mean but she surely know this is already a disaster.

***************

"What??!!! I freaking dont want!" Freen shouts after hearing Nam and her friends explain about the kissing booth.

"But you're the only one that everyone will surely want to try freen. Serious talk. I will ask another hot or popular students in our university to do this too but for sure, i think you're in the top list if we ask about student's opinion of who they want to kiss." Nam said, explaining again.

"I know! But i dont want! What the hell? I need to wait and kiss everyone that buy the ticket only to kiss me? What?! Im not a thing, Nam. Im not for sale. My lips not for sale." Freen said angrily earning a loud sigh from Nam.

"Look, freen. If we put someone else, even though another hot and popular student, okay, i dont say that they dont have fans, they have, but not as many as you. You're a top one when it comes to fans, freen. Everyone want you. No matter girls or men. If we put you as the one that they will kiss, surely everyone running to this kissing booth freen. And this booth will be a success!" Heng said makes freen sighing deeply.

"B-but... fuck." Freen groaned and rubbing her face roughly in frustrated. What Her friends told is true. But she wont like this. She not a woman who likely can kissing every person. She's not a type like that. And that night, with becky. Its her first kiss. And now? They expect freen will do this?

"freen. Please. You also know that your influence and effects to students were so freaking strong. No matter students in our university or not, they all simp and head over heels towards you. They want you. This is our chance freen. If we make you as the 'kissing model', we will earn so many money from selling the tickets. I swear that every students want to try this with you. Including students outside not from our university. They all know you freen." Nam said.

"Right. I somehow agree." Tee said makes freen sighing loudly.

Freen then look up, staring onto each of her friends face.

"Fuck, dont make that begging puppy eyes faces!" Freen groaned earning a chuckled from them. They knew how much freen's inner heart is soft when it comes to them actually.

"Alright. For now, im agree." Freen said with her heavy heart as all of them then eyes widened and cheering in happy

"Seriously??!!!!!"

"Wow thankyou freen!"

"You're sooooo kind!"

Freen rubbing her nape while they all cheering as for her, she can't really accept this. How can she kiss just everyone? Every students. She? Kiss? Every students? Oh god.