Chapter 3️⃣8️⃣

Freen getting inside the guest room as she looking around the room, amaze of how big and beautiful it is. Even the guest room is this big. How rich are you, armstrong family.

The grey room that somehow attract freen so much because of the dark colour and also minimalist decoration. She sighing deeply and slowly to take a sit on the edge of the bed as she look at the clock, seeing its already 9:00PM. She already call her mom and saying that she will stay at armstrong's family house because it still raining outside, and of course, her mom quickly agree.

As long as freen is safe, Mrs chankimha will always undesrtand and agree.

Freen then slowly laying her body on the bed while scrolling onto her phone. After for a minute, suddenly the door of the room swung open makes freen who was laying quickly sit up when seeing its becky who was the one that open the door.

Becky slightly smirking while freen gulping with her eyes stuck on becky's night gown. It somehow showing her smooth thin legs. Her heart immediately thumping without she notice.

"Here. Your clothes for change." Becky walking closer and place the clothes on the bed as freen gulping, staring onto her. Becky then look at her with her eyebrows raise a little and coming closer again. She slightly leaning towards freen with her tint smile but eyes as sharp as cat, showing how sexy and seductive she is.

"Come to my room tonight." Becky whispered makes freen gasped with her eyes buttoning when hearing that. Becky chuckled seeing her reaction before she walk away, leaving freen alone in the room. She still in shock as she grasp her chest.

"God... im gonna dead." She mumbled with her eyes close for a second. After that, she went to take a shower and change her clothes to a new one that becky gave just now. Its a baggy tshirt with a loose sleeping pants that somehow fits freen so well.

That night, freen tried to laying down and sleeping but she can't. The thought of becky's words just now keep running inside her mind makes she thinking about it again and again. She doesnt want to go but right now, she was the one that uneasy when she's not going.

"Will she mad?"

"I will be dead if she's mad."

"Should i just go?"

"but its late night!"

"How can i... ugh!"

Freen groaned in annoyed as she keep fighting with her own thoughts. She keep walking back and forth until she doesn't realize at all that the time quickly passing.

She glance to the clock as the clock finally showing that it was 12 PM, the middle of the night. She groaned and rubbing her face roughly.

"Should i just go?" She mumbled again as she actually in hesitate. With a frustrated feelings and a deep sigh, freen decide to go no matter what. She know, this might be dangerous for herself but still, she want to go just like how her heart and her body telling her.

With that, she slowly open the door and looking out as the house is completely dark and only being lighten by a dim-yellow light which is a sleeping light. She slowly walking towards becky's room, hoping that there is no one will see her.

When standing in front of becky's room, she slowly knock onto it as with a second, the door immediately open revealing becky who was wearing her sulky face. That's make freen gulping hardly. She know, she in trouble.

"Get in." Becky coldly said making freen gulping one more time and slowly to get inside the room. Becky quickly close the door and locked it too after she get inside.

Becky then glares to her with her arms crossed onto her chest.

"What time is this?"

"Hm?" Freen look at her with her clueless widened eyes.

"What. Time. Is. It. Freen!"

"Um 12PM." Freen asnwer as becky nodding mockingly.

"Oh you know. i thought you dont know how to read a clock." Becky mockingly said makes freen could feel the tense and somehow the temperature of the room feels so cold! Oh becky's anger send chills to her!

"I-im sorry. I-i was so hesitate to come——"

before she could finish her words, becky already pull her, grab her neck and slamming her lips on her. Freen was shock as her eyes buttoning but she not even delay her time to respond onto becky.

Their lips moving rhythmically with each other's as becky smile between the kiss. Freen's feet stepping forward makes becky stepping backwards but somehow, freen's strong arm lift her up making she wrapping her legs around freen's waist. The kiss was not broke and turn to a passionate and hot kiss. A groaned escaped from freen's lips as she then stepping to the bed.

When reaching the bed, freen slowly placed becky on the bed with her body hovering on top of her. Becky's back flat against the mattress as they keep kissing each other making the sounds of kissing when hearing all over the room.

Freen could feel she was so turning on and that's the same as becky too. The intense kiss and rough kiss from freen makes becky lack of oxygen as when freen know becky was gasping for air, she slowly broke the kiss. With that, becky quickly catching the air with her hand gripping on freen's shoulder.

Freen staring onto her deeply, adoring her gorgeous face that right now under her. Freen suddenly lean down and give a soft peck all over becky's cheek, jaw, shoulder and collarbone. The one string of becky's night gown on each of her shoulder makes freen much more easy to kiss her skin.

The wet and soft lips of freen that touch becky's skin makes becky gripping her shoulder tightly and humming in pleasure.

"Mmmhhhmmm..."

Freen smirking a little as she give a bite on becky's shoulder before pull her head and staring onto her.

"Is it feels good hm?" Freen ask proudly makes becky who seem tipsy and blushed in pleasure slowly nodding onto the question.

"Touch me freen." Becky whispered and holding freen's neck softly. Freen slightly raise her eyebrows with her heart beating out of control. She was so turning on but she can't touch becky following what she want. She cant because she still need to respect her.

"Is this your first time?" Freen ask softly as becky nodding with her eyes was withered and filling with love also lust. Freen could see becky's eyes was switching to a pair of eyes that seems so innocent and so lovely.

" Then i cant——"

"I want you, freen. Please." Becky cut her words and slightly pouting with her begging eyes. Freen gasped and gulping hardly with a sign of nervousness rushing to her blood. This is her first time and also becky's first time. All of the intimate scenes is her first time. And that's the same as becky too.