||𝕆ℕ𝔼||

The singhania House was bustling with noise and happiness.because third heir of singhania,vivaan singhania got married with navya oberoi who is one and only niece of vinay oberoi.it's a purely business marriage for collaboration of oberois and singhanias.

Inside the singhania House , a lady who is in her mid twenties wearing an embroidered saree was instructing to staff. The lady is Ayushree Abhyant Singhania ,The elder daughter in law of Singhania. Ayushree means beautiful,that's what exactly she is . A beautiful soul from inside and outside.A lady with kind nature and alluring smile.

A lady with kind nature and alluring smile

(Ayushree 's saree)

"Meena kaki is everything ready for grahpravesh " ayushree asked to head maid while calling her sister in law to know there location.

"Ha beta , everything is ready ,you relax "Meena kaki said while giving water to relax.

"How can I relax , mummy ji will kill me if anything goes wrong"ayushree said after drinking water .her mother in law, Karishma singhania is a strict lady ,she never tolerates mistakes and I'll mannered behaviours.

Just then a staff informed about the arrival of family members. Ayushree with some maids and Meena kaki went near the doorsteps to welcome the new bride and groom.

Dhriti shashvat singhania,the second daughter in law of singhania came forward to help her sister in law . After welcoming them . Everyone proceeded to towards their room.

"Dhriti drop navya to her room"Karishma singhania said to her second daughter in law. Karishma singhania is the mother of abhyant and shashvat singhania. After seeing them leaving, Karishma turned her face towards her elder daughter in law.

"Where is abhyant"Karishma asked about her elder son as she didn't saw him. Ayushree and abhyant both left the venue together.

"Mummy ji , actually he went to office because a sudden meeting came up"Ayushree answered with nervousness.
It's not like she feared from her mother in law but she is tired with wedding chores .her legs are paining like hell and once her mother in law starts lecture then God knows when she will stop.

"At this time and you didn't tired to stop him also .what kind of behaviour is this .is this how you take care of your husband?"Karishma asked.

"Iam sorry mummy ji, this won't happen again"ayushree apologized immediately.Now who will tell to her that if Ayushree tries also her son will not going to listen .

Shaking her head , Karishma went to her room .Ayushree sighed in relief and went to her room .

************
dhriti and navya were in lift . They are moving to navya with awkward silence. Navya decided to breake the silence.