||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||

Singhania mansion:

Next morning:

Navya was standing infront of the mirror and trying to tie her mangalsutra.still after a lot of struggle also she is not able to tie it . Sighing tiredly she was going to remove her hand but a hold on her wrist stopped her movement.

She looked at mirror and her eyes collided with a
beautiful pair of Hazel eyes which now a days was responsible for rasing heartbeat . Vivaan held  the  mangalsutra in his hand and with other hand slided her hairs one side .

Navya eyes were following him through mirror. She was in daze , is she doing right with him , using him for revenge when he is done nothing wrong to her nor to her family. She came out of her thoughts when she felt weight on right shoulder.she saw him resting his chin at her right shoulder and looking at her, raising his perfectly shaped eyebrows. Navya shook her head and moved from her place .

"Kya baat hain , Mera naam ka mangalsutra pehna Jaa ra hian" vivaan said teasingly while seating on his bed with his attention on her .

"Don't fly high, it's just we are going outside and maa had said to wear this martial symbols because we are just now married couples" navya said wearing the bangles .They are going to attend miksha's sports day event .

They are going to attend miksha's sports day event

(Navya outfit)

"Acha , i thought you started to consider this marriage" vivaan words made navya stop for a second.did she really started to consider this marriage or him?

"Hogya?" Navya said turning towards him and keeping her hands on her hip looking at with 'done' face.

"Wait a second what was that infront of dhriti bhabhi 's mom , cricket team, panch bacha . What's was that??" Navya asked remembering those movements where he didn't control his mouth and blurted out whatever comes in his mouth.

"Woh toh bass apni , sorry humare future ki planning" vivaan said stressing on humare specifically and giving a teasing smile .

"Future my foot , step a foot near me then see what I will do with your this not so beautiful face" navya said with grit teeth . There is no future of them not there is no end of their marriage.she was already being warned about the fact that there is no divorce words exist in Singhania .

"Aww, it means you find my face beautiful.not bad you started to noticing me " vivaan said making navya caught off-guard with his statement. She turned towards mirror and continued her work ,showing her back to him .

"It's nothing like that" navya said with plain voice . Vivaan was going to say something when Karishma yelled their name calling them downstairs .

***************************

Spark Nova school:

Ayushree with vivaan, Navya, Shashvat and dhriti reached to miksha's school. As they came out of the car , media tried to went near them but Singhania security made it difficult for them.