||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||

Singhania group of companies:

The Singhania Group's 30-floor building stands tall as a symbol of their corporate prowess and influence. It serves as the headquarters for a conglomerate of companies spanning diverse industries such as textiles, manufacturing, real estate, and technology. With its sleek and modern design, the building likely houses executive offices, conference rooms, research and development facilities, as well as commercial spaces. Its strategic location and impressive height make it a prominent landmark in the city skyline, reflecting the group's stature and ambition in the business world.

Ayushree entered the bustling lounge area of the Singhania group of companies , filled with people going about their business. Among them were employees engaged in conversations, perhaps discussing projects or collaborations, while others moved purposefully, likely on their way to meetings or appointments. The receptionist at the front desk greeted visitors with a warm smile, efficiently managing inquiries and directing guests to their destinations within the expansive building.

The receptionist's eyes fell upon Ayushree, and without a second, she approached her.

"Hello, ma'am," the receptionist greeted with a slight bow. Ayushree returned the greeting with a polite "hello." The receptionist promptly escorted her to the private lift area reserved exclusively for the Singhania family.

"Ma'am, sir is busy in the photoshoot. Do you want me to escort you there?" The receptionist politely asked, to which Ayushree nodded her head. Soon, they reached the 20th floor where the photoshoot was taking place. As they walked out of the lift, Ayushree came face to face with Shaurya Kumar .

"Ayushree, you're here?" Shaurya asked with a surprised tone, a smile on his face.

"You can leave," Ayushree said to the receptionist, who bowed in front of her and left.

"Yes, actually, I came with his tiffin," Ayushree explained, showing the tiffin she had been asked to bring by her dear husband, who was suddenly craving homely food.

"Come, I will escort you to sir," Shaurya said, and they walked together.

"Well, I am sorry about the way he behaved with you on party night," Ayushree said apologetically.

"Hey, it's okay," Shaurya shook his head.

"Tell me, how is life going?" Shaurya asked.

"Wonderful," Ayushree replied.

"You have a daughter, right?" Shaurya asked, remembering Abhyant's long introduction. Ayushree nodded her head with a big smile on her face.

"Well, I didn't get a chance to meet her," Shaurya said, sounding disappointed.

"I will make sure you meet her soon," Ayushree promised, to which Shaurya nodded his head excitedly.

"Well, do you work here?" Ayushree asked curiously.

"Yes, I am a lawyer and currently iam in Singhania's legal advising team," Shaurya replied, while Ayushree congratulated him for achieving his dream successfully.

As they reached the photoshoot area, Ayushree scanned the room, searching for her husband. Her eyes landed on him, engaged in discussion with a director, seated comfortably on a single sofa chair. She glanced ahead to catch a glimpse of the model, only to find Kaira Luthra. Memories flooded back of their encounter at the party where she meet with her and because of her , she got jealous that she got drunk and the shocking thing is that she doesn't remembered anything of that night .