||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩 ||

It's okay guys ...if you are not able to complete

Target...but iam kind enough to

value my readers (self parsing)

Who are constantly liking my story..so,

Thank me later 😉

Enjoy the update

_____________________________________

The party is attended by wealthy individuals, the atmosphere exude elegance and sophistication. Guests are dressed in fashionable attire, and the venue is likely to be luxurious. Fine wines, champagne, and gourmet hors d'oeuvres are served, while live music and DJ provides entertainment. Conversation revolve around topics like business ventures, travel experiences, and cultural events. Overall, the atmosphere was opulence and exclusivity, where guests enjoy indulging in the finer things in life.

Singhania brothers were already reached to party and now their talking with some business deligates.

"Well singhania brothers seems busy?"came the voice of their brother in law, pratik Kulkarni. People surrounding them excused themselves leaving the mans to talk .

"What can we do , we can't be free as much as you" vivaan sarcastically commented making other chuckled while pratik just shook his head but suddenly his eyes fall on the entrance. Singhania brothers were standing infront of him and showing their back towards the entrance.

"Well I must say singhania daughter in laws are looking gorgeous" pratik said with playfulness while grabbing their attention Fully. They immediately followed his gaze and turned towards the entrance.

As the elegant strains of soft music fill the air, three daughter-in-laws make their entrance with poise and grace. Each one is adorned in exquisite attire, their demeanor radiating confidence and sophistication. With gentle smiles gracing their lips, they glide gracefully across the room, their movements fluid and effortless.

Their entrances are marked by a hushed admiration from the guests, who appreciate the grace and refinement of their presence. As they approach, they exchange warm greetings with those around them, their manners impeccable and welcoming.

Their elegance is not just in their appearance but also in their demeanor, as they carry themselves with dignity and charm. Their entry sets the tone for the evening, captivating all who are fortunate enough to witness their graceful arrival.

"Muh toh band karo lo , uncle" Pratik said seeing their dumbfounded faces . Ignoring him and his comment they composed themselves as they saw their wife approaching them.

But their flabbergasted when they went passing by them . They turned to see them exchanging greetings with sanjana and her in laws. Pratik suprised his laugh at seeing their open mouth . He also join the group while Singhania brothers also followed him.

"Kya baat hain, love is in the air . Twinning and all" sanjana teased the couples .

"Well this superb idea belongs to maa" vivaan sarcastically said while sanjana giggled hearing it . Ofcourse this superb idea belongs to her mom .

Abhyant and ayushree were wearing a white and golden colour mask.