||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||

One month after :

It has been a month since Navya's accident, and Ayushree left Singhania Mansion for a break. Many things have changed in this time. The youngest couple, Navya recovered from her injury and she is fine . Vivaan mostly used to stay at home . So, he could help her whenever she needs . Navya noticed the changes in him . He has became Little soft towards her . She also started to go office . Vivaan have noticed a change in Navya's behavior. She is quiet most of the time, and Vivaan can't figure out the reason for her silence. As for DhriSha, Shashvat has been busy with the election this month but still makes sure to one time meals with his wife . Dhriti knows how important this election is to him, she supported him and praying for his wish to become the next CM of Maharashtra come true . As for the eldest, Abhyant, he is often in an angry mood, prone to outbursts. Ayushree's absence has made him even more irritate and angry. However, there is someone who can calm him down with just one look - his daughter, Miksha, his princess. In Ayushree's absence, Miksha has been keeping her father company, going to Singhania Group of Companies with him daily after school and spending the rest of the day with him. Abhyant finds some calmness in her presence, as her company helps to subdue his anger, preventing him from going mad. Abhyant thought Miksha would cry in Ayushree's absence, but Miksha, being herself, is happily enjoying her time with her father. Unknown to Abhyant, Miksha daily video call with her mother through Karishma and update about her and her father doings . Finally, Abhyant's one-month wait is going to over.

Singhanias mansion:

In the grand hall of the Singhania mansion, the entire family, except for Shashvat and Shlok Singhania , is gathered anxiously around the television, their eyes fixed on the screen where the election results are about to be announced. Dhriti, with both hands clasped together, has her fingers crossed, praying to her Krishan ji . Tension hangs in the air as they await the news.

"Breaking news from Maharashtra!
In a historic turn of events, bahujan janta party has secured a landslide victory, capturing a staggering majority of 150 seats in the Maharashtra legislative assembly. As a result, shashvat Singhania is set to become the new Chief Minister of Maharashtra. This decisive win marks a significant shift in the political landscape of the state, and Singhania's ascent to power is poised to bring about sweeping changes in governance and policy. Stay tuned for further updates as the new administration prepares to take charge and embark on its mandate for progress and development in Maharashtra."

Singhania mansion was bustle with jubilant cheers filled the air, resonating with the joyous news.

"Congratulations, bhabhi!!" Vivaan's voice boomed with excitement as he enveloped dhriti in a tight hug, her eyes shimmering with tears of happiness.

"Congratulations, meri bachi," Meera exclaimed affectionately, planting a gentle kiss on Dhriti's head before embracing her warmly.

Amidst the chorus of congratulations, Karishma, Dhriti, Abhyant, and Vivaan happiness as no boundaries. Finally shashvat as achieved what he desired .

Entering politics was always Shashvat's decision, and when he realized the potential for power and influence, he set his sights on becoming the CM. Karishma thought, her eyes gleaming with pride. He worked tirelessly for this moment, and now, here he stands, the CM of Maharashtra.

As Karishma and Meera busied themselves in the kitchen, preparing something sweet to celebrate the momentous occasion, other members of the household dispersed to attend to their respective tasks. Amidst the bustling activity, Dhriti remained transfixed in front of the television screen, her eyes filled with admiration as the camera zoomed in on Shashvat, capturing his dignified presence.