||𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||

Morning:

Singhanias are having the breakfast with silence. Priyanka noticed the absence of elder daughter in law .
" Bhabhi appki bade Bahu kaha hai, don't tell me she is sleeping" Priyanka asked all sighed at her drama .
" Don't worry bua ji . Bhabi is woke up early only unlike some peoples " dhirti said giving her tight smile and indirectly taunting towards Priyanka's daughter, megha .
" If then where is she " Priyanka asked not backing off. She dislike ayushree . According to her a orphan is not suitable being elder daughter in law of singhanias and wife of the abhyant Singhania.
" She is making miksha eat her breakfast bua ji " this time sanjana said making Priyanka shut . You can't badmouth ayushree infront of sanjana.
" Why, what happened to miksha?" Shlok asked gaining all attention. This man may rude to his own children but he loves his granddaughter to the moon and back .
" Nothing bade papa , she is suddenly feeling tired " sanjana said . A sigh of relief left from shlok mouth which went noticed by his wife .
In this whole conversation abhyant didn't raised his head from plate . He already aware about his daughter situation.
" Sanjana beta , why did you not went with pratik. It will not look good , a girl should not stay in her parents house for more time after she is married " Priyanka said gaining Ashok attention . She knows you can't manipulate shlok singhania but you can easily manipulate Ashok singhania and Ashok wants to superior from his brother. So when Kulkarnies ask for sanjana hand , he didn't thought for more and agreed to it . Singhanias and Kulkarnies has been business partners from years .
" You don't need to think about it bua ji , it's her house she can stay as much as want and about girl staying in her parents after marriage thing then I think it should be applicable to you first "shashvat said as politely as he can . Listening him Priyanka was red with embarrassment. Amit fisted his hand hearing his mother insult.
" Shashvat !!" Yelled Amit stood from his chair , navya rolled her eyes at this morning drama of singhania. She have more important things to do other than this .
" sit down Amit and shashvat control your mouth. And Priyanka I want to clear one thing sanjana is daughter of singhania. As much as abhyant, shashvat and vivaan , sanjana also have every right on singhanias property and house . Every damn thing . Did make myself clear!!!" Shlok voice roared with dominance. Priyanka nodded her head while sanjana smiled at his words .He is well aware about his sister ways to broke the singhania and make her son sole owner of everything but he won't let it happen.
He was tolerating her because of his mother .
Amit sat on the chair and glared hard at shashvat for his mother insult. Suddenly his eyes went right side of him where dhirti was having breakfast with calmly and an evil smirked formed on his lips .
Amit and shashvat hate eachother presence to crore . They both are in same age . Amit hates all three singhanias brothers but he hates shashvat the most because according to him , shashvat has snatched everything which he wants to claim whether it is party head or marrying with dhirti mehra , a finest beautiful and hot girl.
Their thoughts were interrupted by a miksha ' s nanny .
" Sorry to interrupt you sir , but ayushree mam is calling dhirti mam and vivaan sir " nanny said looking down . All frowned hearing her . Dhirti and vivaan looked towards eachother and shrugged.
" Why ??" Karishma voiced out .
" Miksha baby suddenly started vomiting and her temperature is also raising " just as nanny finished abhyant was on toes to reach his daughter and rest of all family members followed him .

******************************

" Miksha baby please don't close your eyes " ayushree said stroking her daughter cheeks lightly. Tears are formed in her eyes . Her daughter is the only reason of her living.
" Princess!!!" Abhyant voice made ayushree looked at entrance of miksha room where he  is coming towards bed followed by rest of all members.
" What happened to her suddenly" abhyant asked sitting other side of his daughter. he got tensed seeing her face turning red . He kept his palm on her forehead and true to nanny words , miksha temperature is increasing.
" Don't know from morning she is behaving weird . She is feeling tired so, i thought to make her eat breakfast at her room only but before she completed half of it . She suddenly started vomit and her temperature also increasing" ayushree said looking at her daughter. All members got tensed hearing her .
" How can this possible, she was fine till yesterday suddenly what happened to her . Iam asking something ayushree" abhyant raised his voice making all of them shudder in their place.
" Abhyant calm yourself and move out from there so that dhirti and vivaan can check her " shlok raised voice to stop his son and signed dhirti and vivaan to check miksha .
Sanjana kept her left hand on ayushree shoulder tried to calm her . Shlok sighed navya to take pihu from here and obliging him navya took pihu from their .
" I think we should call viraj " Karishma suggested to which shlok nodded his head . Viraj singh, miksha 's doctor who is handling miksha case from her birth .
Shashvat immediately called him and explained about miksha situation to him .
" What happened miksha vivaan " meera asked. She felt heart ache seeing the light of singhania' s like this .
" I am not able to understand maa but it seems she have been poisoned" room was filled with gasp hearing him . Abhyant fisted his hand to control his rage .
After sometime viraj came with his team. He asked to leave from the room . except Abhyant, ayushree, vivaan and Karishma all left from there .
After 2 -3 hours of checking and doing testes . Whenever they used pierce needle to miksha skin ayushree used to hiss . Her mother self cant able to see her state . She blamed herself for her daughter situation.
" Everything is fine, it was just normal allergy and miksha will gain concious in 3 hrs " viraj said abhyant frowned hearing but viraj him to stop asking any question.
After explaining about medicine and all , viraj went followed by his all team and abhyant.
" Don't worry viraj said right everything is fine and you go freshen up till then I will seat with miksha " Karishma said sitting beside ayushree . Karishma is not a bad mother in law it just she wanted a perfect wife for her son's but doesn't means she didn't accepted ayushree and dhriti. For her , her son's happiness matters the most .
" Nahi mummyji mein thik hoon " ayushree calmly declined her mother in law . She is not ready leave her daughter side for some seconds also .
" I don't want to hear any excuses and your looking less than witch what iff my granddaughter got scared off seeing your ugly face " Karishma sarcastically , a little smil formed on her lips seeing her mother in law effects.kissing her daughter forehead, ayushree went to freshen up with the motive to come as soon as possible to her daughter.