||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪||

Singhania Mansion:

Morning:

The Sunrays through the window fall on ayushree making her stir in her sleep. Slowly she opened her eyes and sat leaning to the bed . Her fingers instantly moved to massage her forehead which is blasting with pain.

Then her eyes fall on her outfit and she tried to recall everything from yesterday night . After a lot of struggle of also she is not able to remember a single thing. She tried to put pressure on her memory but nothing seems working. Sighing irritatedly she throw a fist on bed . She went to a party with him but what happened after the party , him . Where is he ?

She  opened her eyes in jerk and roamed her eyes around the room to get a glimpse of her husband. Her feet took her to closet to check there also .but she didn't find him there also.

Her eyes fall on the wall clock of their room and  her eyes widened seeing the time . She is running too late . On the way she noticed the absence of his laptop on its place . She thought may be he went to his office.  With a relief she went to get ready to start her day.

*****************************

Singhanias were having their breakfast . On noticing the abhyant absence, uma dadi asked.

"Where is abhyant, ayushree beta" dadi questioned made ayushree anxious. Now what she will answer them . It's sure he didn't went to office then where he went . Ayushree opened her mouth but shashvat cutted her off.

"He went to Saudi dadi and he will return after three days" shashvat said making everyone suprised.

"Kab and why this suddenly" Karishma asked .

"He went at midnight only and for an important project he went"  shashvat said .

"You didn't informed me about it?"   Karishma asked with stren voice to ayushree.

"I.." ayushree tried to find words but nothing seems to work .

"Bhai itni raat ko gye the aur bhabhi itni raat ko app sabko  disturb nahi karna cha thi thi, hain na bhabhi?" Vivaan came in support of his bhabhi .

"Haa" ayushree said and Karishma got convinced with it .  All continued to have their breakfast.

"It means dad won't come on sports day"  miksha said with sad voice making all of them lift their head and look at her. Tears in her eyes made them worried. How can they forgot tomorrow is sports day in miksha school and like always she is participating but not like every year her father is not attending it made her worried.

"It's okay na baby , we are there na to cheer you up"
Navya cocooned  taking miksha in her lap as she was sitting beside her .

"Yes buddy , don't worry we will have have lots of fun then we will show those photos to dadda and make him jealous, what's say?"  Vivaan said trying to cheer her up while wiping her tears .

"Okay!!" Miksha said giving a small smile.

"Let's go dhriti and ayushree"  meera said while standing from her seat .

"Kaha Jaa re app log?" Vivaan asked curiously. Don't tell him that she is planning a kitty party at this time.

"Mandir , if your question answer section is done . Can we go" Meera answered narrowed her eyes at her son .

"I just asked one question"  vivaan said in his defence. Why his mother always ready to scold him.

"Okay , okay iam sorry" vivaan raised his hands in surrender seeing his mother glare .