||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||

The morning air hung heavy with tension as the Singhania family sat at the breakfast table, their quiet meal shattered by Abhyant's sudden yell. Vivaan and Shashvat exchanged puzzled glances as Abhyant stormed towards them, his expression a mixture of anger and concern.

"Where is she?!" Abhyant demanded, his eyes searching the room frantically for any sign of Ayushree, but she was nowhere to be found.

(Abhyant outfit)

Dhriti and Navya exchanged worried looks, confirming that they hadn't seen her either. Abhyant's anxiety grew as he realized Ayushree had been missing since morning, a gnawing feeling of dread settling in his chest.

Just as he was about to summon the guards, Karishma's voice cut through the tension like a knife. Her words halted Abhyant in his tracks, confusion written across his face as he listened to her unexpected revelation.

"She's fine. She just needed some time away from you," Karishma stated matter-of-factly, her words hitting Abhyant like a punch to the gut. Memories of their recent conversations flooded his mind, the weight of his actions sinking in.

Before he could protest or inquire further, Karishma preempted his next question, assuring him that Ayushree was safe but offering no clue as to her whereabouts. Frustration bubbling up inside him, Abhyant stormed out of the room, his mind racing with thoughts of Ayushree and the rift between them.

Suddenly a butler came informed shlok about his pa visit . Shlok stood and walked towards the hall..

"Sir, Mr. Saxena sent this file," shlok pa said cautiously, passing it over. Shlok's eyebrows furrowed as he opened it, his confusion turning to anger as he saw its contents. Clenching his jaw, he turned to face the room.

"Ashok!" he bellowed, the Singhania family quickly gathered in the hall.

"Ji, Bhaisahab," Ashok responded, stepping forward.

"Whose permission did you have to approve Saxena's deal?" Shlok demanded, slamming the papers onto Ashok's desk. Ashok took them, his expression defensive.

"Bhaisahab, I believed it was in the company's best interest," Ashok explained.

"Since when do you make decisions for the company? Or do you forget, You have no stake in the Singhania properties!" Shlok reminded him, his voice filled with frustration.

"Bhaisahab!" Ashok retorted, not appreciating his brother's tone.

"Oh, what? Is it not true that you're nothing but a leech, surviving off my wealth?" Shlok said with mocking smile .

"I am not a beggar!!" Ashok yelled, trying to control his anger.Navya who was already feeling not well left from there as she is not in mood for drama today .