||𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||

Merry Christmas ⛄🌲

A small gift from my side ♥️

Hope you will like it ...

___________________________________

Shashvat reached the airport  a little bit late with his guards and now waiting for his wife bestfriend at waiting area .

He already sent his men to know about the girl landing time . dressed in black suit With crossed legs and shades on shashvat was sitting and scrolling his phone. His posture was looking stren and his aura radiant power which is making people around him shiver .

His attention was diverted from his phone when he heard a girl shouting voice feeling irritated with harsh voice

His attention was diverted from his phone when he heard a girl shouting voice feeling irritated with harsh voice. Shashvat looked at his front but frowned seeing a girl coming in his direction with his men following behind her then it clicked in his mind that she must be his wife's bestfriend.

Shashvat was busy in his thoughts when jeevika reached near him and looking at him with confusingly . Shashvat came out of his thoughts when he heard cough sound of his men . He opened his mouth to introduce himself.

"Hello mister Agra ghurna hogya ho tho , chale" jeevika snapped him . First she was sad not seeing her bestfriend and now this bodyguard is making her feel irritate.

"Iam ...." Shashvat tried to introduce himself.

"I know ,  you are the head of guards or whatever I don't care.... " shashvat looked at his dressing and then looked at guards dressing somewhere his dressing is matching with theirs .

"Abh chale  yah phir you want me to talk with your mam and complain about you " jeevika tried to threaten him . She is eagerly waiting to meet her bestie. And this man infront of her is making her late more .her patience is loosing.

Is she insulting him indirectly.. shrugging the thought away shashvat concentrate to drop her to his wife.

"Chalo" shashvat signed his guards to follow him.

Guards kept her luggage in the car trunk while shashvat took driver seat with jeevika in back seat .
Shashvat frowned at her behaviour but decided to ignore it because he can't deal with this crazy nut piece at all.

"Well how is your boss behaviour with you guys means staff?" Jeevika asked trying to entertain herself.

"He is a good human"  shashvat tried praise himself a little.

"It doesn't seems at all" jeevika murmured which went heard by shashvat. He didn't understand what this girl has problem with him .

"Can I ask you a question?" Shashvat tried ask the question which is roaming around his mind from longtime.