||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||

Singhania mansion:

Ayushree with dhriti stood infront of uma dadi's room . They both looked at eachother then at the door . Uma dadi has called them into her room . Dhriti raised her hand to knock the door.

"App log yaha kya kar rahe ho" navya asked halting dhriti action .

"What you are doing here?" Instead of answering her dhriti questioned her . Her mind somewhere knows why dadi suddenly planned this get together with them but her heart was not ready accept it .

"Dadi ne Bulaya" navya replied while ayushree and dhriti eyes were widened in shock they looked at eachother then at navya making her confused with their reaction.

"Tum he bhi??" Dhriti asked.

"What do you mean by tum he bhi??" Navya asked while frowning. She is not able to understand the reason for their shock until something clicked inside her head. She looked at them who nod their head knowing what her mind was saying is correct.

"It means..." Dhriti said .

"Dadi also got to know about yesterday" navya completed the sentence.

"Mar Gaye" Three of them murmured at same time.

"Can we avoid this??" navya looked at other two while biting her nails in tension.

"Unfortunately, we can't" ayushree said while taking deep breathe ayushree knocked the door .

"Come in" uma dadi's voice from otherside answered them making them enter .

"Dadi app ne hume bhulaya" ayushree gulping her nervous and fear asked to uma dadi who was sitting on her arm chair and looking at something on her hands .

"Hmm" uma dadi lift her eyes and looked at three daughter in laws. The blackness in her eyes made chills run in their body.

"Where you three went yesterday" dadi asked with her dominating voice while now ayushree understood from where her husband inherited his dominating voice .

"Miksha's school" navya replied behaving a little brave. They didn't committed crime ? Then why they should be afraid ?.

"You know navya . What iam trying to ask!!where did you guys went yesterday night without informing any of us!!!" uma dadi said raising her voice little.

"Look at this" dadi said throwing some photos on the table in between them , making the daughter in law cast their eyes down and look at those photos. Their eyes immediately widened in shock and hands turned cold . It was yesterday photos, some where they are entering the club while some , where they are existing the club with their husbands.

"Is this how a well mannered daughter in law behaves!!" Dadi yelled making the daughter in laws jump in their place.

"A reporter clicked this photos. It would be today's headlines . If I didn't got to know about it" uma said fisting her hands tightly. She is totally disappointed with her daughter in laws . If someone from media house didn't informed her about this , then this would have been today headlines and her family prestigious will be dooming.

"Dadi we didn't done anything wrong!!" Navya argued .

"Is it . Visiting a club that to late night without informing your husband, without informing family, without any security!!! Does it looks right to you navya?" Dadi questioned back making navya mouth shut .

"Par dadi .." navya was going to say something but ayushree quickly held her hand and signed her to stop . Dadi noticed the changes of actions between her daughter in laws.