||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||

Singhania men's were heading towards the hotel where an important meeting is going to place . Many important business associates whole around the world are going to take part in it .

The black limousine is running on the street gathering the people attention. Three cars from front and three cars from the back  for the security of singhania heirs who were in middle black limousine .

Shashvat and abhyant are seating at one side and vivaan was seating infront of them

Shashvat and abhyant are seating at one side and vivaan was seating infront of them .

Vivaan looked at his two elder brother where one is doing something important on his tab with an earpiece in his ear and other is reading a file through his eyes.

Vivaan sighed at his boring brothers. It would have much better if he stayed in hospital or at home but his bada papa ordered three of them to attend this meeting togetherly .

"Bhai , is my presence important" vivaan asked making shashvat sighed at irritation while abhyant continued to work on his tab.

"Stop it vivaan..you have already asked this question for 100 times.so, shut your mouth and keep quiet" shahsvat hissed at irritation while vivaan made a hurt face and wipped his invisible tears .

"Wow.. so, now my words are irritating you.." vivaan said while showing hurt face.

"Because now I am not your little brother anymore.you people have your own family and your lovely wife so why you will focus your attention fellow pity brother" shahsvat narrowed his eyes at his dramatic brother while abhyant just shook his head in disbelief.

"Vivaan not again!!" This time abhyant yelled which vivaan made pout .

"Abhyant Bhai but on serious note , app ka meeting mein Jana samaj aha tha hain , shashvat Bhai ka bhi samaj aha tha hain but why me. I didn't even know the b of business " this business meeting always make him  pissed off .

"Because you are one of the share holder of singhania group of companies" abhyant said with his gruff voice.

"Are you serious Bhai for this silly reason I have to attend that so called boaring meeting. I just hold 20% of share but you hold 50% while shahsvat Bhai hold another 20% of share and the leftover 10% share belongs to bada pap" vivaan said making the other two rubbed their head in irritation.

Majority of share belongs to abhyant singhania from which he sold 10 % of share to gather more funds that what his brother strategy which vivaan never understood. Vivaan also want to sold his 20% share but did he have courage to say this same thing infront his bada papa no , never. His bada papa will dig his grave there itself the second vivaan say this .

Just like in company , singhania brothers have their own share in new life hospital where majority of share belongs to vivaan .

Ashok singhania doesn't hold any share in singhania group of companies because his black deeds .