||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||

Vikram Singh rajput was sitting in his study room with his father prakash Singh rajput discussing over the Saudi project.

When someone knocked on the door. Vikram gave permission to enter .

"Sir Priyanka Malhotra wants to meet you" the butler who knocked said while looking at the floor.

"Okay" vikram said while butler left from their.

"Why?she wants to meet you ?" Prakash asked to his son .

"No idea dad" vikram said leaning on his chair but somewhere he had an idea of Priyanka Malhotra visit.

" Mrs Malhotra ... welcome welcome welcome" prakash said as soon as Priyanka entered the studyroom . Priyanka walked inside sat on the other chair infront of table.

"What a pleasant surprise Mrs Malhotra. We are pleased to see you but can we know the reason of your visit or what made you enter into your brother enemies premises" Amit asked coldly .

"Ofcourse you are my brothers enemies but iam also their enemy . Aur dushman ka dushman dost hota hain" Priyanka said as matter of fact .

"Come to the point" vikram gritted.

"I will help you to destroy those singhanias but in return I want my son to become CEO of singhania group of companies" Priyanka said  .

"But why you want to help me? They are your family? and you will help me to destroy them? " Prakash asked.

"No!!they are not family !!shlok Singhania and Ashok singhania killed my husband while their sons are hell behind to destroy my children's life " Priyanka yelled while fist slamming on table hardly .

"Acha but how can I trust you " vikaram asked while Priyanka smirked because she came prepared.

"Abhyant singhania was planning something big to snatch the Saudi deal from you. Now will you believe me?"Priyanka said stunning both father and son duo.because the Saudi project is not announced among the public. So it's quite surprising how Priyanka got the new.

"But it's not easy to destroy singhania" Priyanka shared her  opinion.

"Who wants them to destroy" vikarm words made Priyanka frown.

"I want to kill those all singhania and bury their body" vikaram said while clenching his fist . Priyanka noticed a different burning in his eyes which wants to kill each and every singhanias.

"This much hate for them . Can I know the reason" Priyanka asked.

"That's none of your concern!!" Vikaram angrily yelled at her making Priyanka scared for a time.

"So from where  we are going to start it ?" Priyanka asked.

"My first Target will be vivaan singhania" vikram answered.

"No , don't go to him at first time only . Behind his bunny smile something mysterious and dark is hiding" Priyanka said whoever think vivaan singhania is easy target then they are very wrong . A person can predict abhyant and shashvat moves but no one can predict vivaan next moves because he is the unpredictable singhania.

"If we can able to break singhania brothers bond then we can finish all those singhanias" prakash shared his opinion.

"It's impossible to break their bond . Singhania family is filled with troubles and tensions but it never affected their brotherhood" Priyanka said no one more than her knows the affection and the love they have for eachother.